News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Mommy Shaming

Started by Dildo Argentino, November 13, 2013, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 18, 2013, 11:51:23 PM
Holist is a self-made man. This is clearly 100% the result of doing everything right, so that puts him in a position to tell us what. Meanwhile, we're all stuck in ruts, making the same silly mistakes over and over again. He can tell that, from where he sits.
You and i going back to school for useful degrees. Man i totally see how much of a sad patheticrut that is. I mustve been daft not to see it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 18, 2013, 11:59:55 PM
Given his "You all suck but I love you" bullshit, his kids are gonna be damaged goods for life.

Just saying.

Oh god, I know. It's awful.  :sad:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:04:30 AM
Holist is a self-made man. This is clearly 100% the result of doing everything right, so that puts him in a position to tell us what. Meanwhile, we're all stuck in ruts, making the same silly mistakes over and over again. He can tell that, from where he sits.
You and i going back to school for useful degrees. Man i totally see how much of a sad patheticrut that is. I mustve been daft not to see it.

Clearly, making terrible choices in life here.

Not like moving to the UK and failing pathetically, or anything.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

You People are not being rational.

He's obviously learned everything there is to know about being HAPPY. 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 19, 2013, 12:07:31 AM

That was a fucking TRIUMPH!  It's just that the British were TOO FUCKING STUPID to acknowledge his WISDOM.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 19, 2013, 12:07:44 AM

You People are not being rational.

He's obviously learned everything there is to know about being HAPPY. 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY AND DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT.

HAPPY, GODDAMNIT.

LMNO

QuoteLMNO, I think lazy slob best describes you, always ready for the cheap shot, as long as it doesn't occupy much more than a line and a half.

So's your mom.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 19, 2013, 12:12:40 AM
QuoteLMNO, I think lazy slob best describes you, always ready for the cheap shot, as long as it doesn't occupy much more than a line and a half.

So's your mom.

:lulz:

For a given value of "line".  That was awesome.

GAME VERY OVERED.  LMNO WINS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 19, 2013, 12:07:31 AM

Maybe we should move to the UK and have a lot of babies. Not together, mind you, Villager wouldn't approve of that.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 19, 2013, 12:12:40 AM

So's your mom.

:mittens:
^^
I finally get to use the emote appropriately

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:19:38 AM

Maybe we should move to the UK and have a lot of babies. Not together, mind you, Villager wouldn't approve of that.

And then Twid was an amoeba.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 19, 2013, 12:20:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:19:38 AM

And then Twid was an amoeba.

I can divide indefinitely.

1/1=1
2/1=2
3/1=3
4/2=2...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quite honestly though, I'm  missing the joke there.

Golden Applesauce

On one hand, I feel like I ought to say something about criticizing someone on how many children they have is a form of mommy shaming / slut shaming in itself.

On the other hand, I don't like Holist very much.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:26:07 AM

(babies by yourself -> asexual reproduction)
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on November 19, 2013, 12:29:27 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 19, 2013, 12:26:07 AM

(babies by yourself -> asexual reproduction)

Oh, I actually did get it?  :)