Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Payne on November 20, 2013, 06:57:23 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 06:51:14 PM
Quote from: Payne on November 20, 2013, 06:49:23 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 06:46:41 PM
Quote from: Payne on November 20, 2013, 06:42:47 PM
I demand to be added in.

You need to stoop lower for that. :)

You have absolutely no idea how low I can stoop.

I was born with hips that swivel in all the wrong ways. I am a superior mutant and can bend in any number of surprising ways.

I still can't quite contort myself into a position that allows me to give a single absolute fuck about you, but them's the breaks.

But if all the cool kids are going to be Losers, I'm going to be a Loser too.

Okay, you ambitious person! :)

You wish I could bother to stoke up some ambition for you. That would require me to actually care what a dead beat, abusive, smug-but-worthless ignorant turd like you could bring to the table.

You are barely even worth the effort to type these words, but as it happens as I have a spare five minutes or so while something else is going on, and you are the forum equivalent to bringing my phone into the bathroom so I can play some pointless game while I'm aerially bombarding my toilet with concentrated hatred mixed with too much fibre.

Okay, so make some more halfhearted attempts then. Or just shut up! :)
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

LMNO

I knew it.

This whole time.

I AM TUCSON.

Payne

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 07:16:52 PM

Apparently, that selfsame advice is working for you to such an extent that now you are the arbiter of who gets into the latest Cool Kids Club.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:07:33 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 07:02:18 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 04:12:47 PM
I am pretty certain, for a number of reasons. I generate about 55-60 percent of our income,

The other 40% comes from the Jimmy Saville Society.

The other 40% comes from my wife. :)

Until SHE leaves your ass.

I think now that we're about to celebrate our fifth anniversary and are more connected than ever before, with a breakthrough in handling childhood shit in my therapy, there's sort of less of a risk of that. But, of course, you are right. until she leaves me. :)

Childhood shit in your therapy, you say?

Yes. :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 07:19:23 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:07:33 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 07:02:18 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 04:12:47 PM
I am pretty certain, for a number of reasons. I generate about 55-60 percent of our income,

The other 40% comes from the Jimmy Saville Society.

The other 40% comes from my wife. :)

Until SHE leaves your ass.

I think now that we're about to celebrate our fifth anniversary and are more connected than ever before, with a breakthrough in handling childhood shit in my therapy, there's sort of less of a risk of that. But, of course, you are right. until she leaves me. :)

Childhood shit in your therapy, you say?

Yes. :)

Who gives a shit?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on November 20, 2013, 07:19:11 PM

Apparently, that selfsame advice is working for you to such an extent that now you are the arbiter of who gets into the latest Cool Kids Club.

Not only that, he has to put up with other parents' measly and unimportant concerns.

It must be lonely being perfect.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 07:14:08 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 06:34:53 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 06:26:48 PM
"showing face". Better than actually being concerned about the kid and engaging the teacher I guess.

That might require concern for someone other than himself.

Indeed. In this instance it would involve giving a shit about a child you are responsible for, so quite expected really.

Yeah, join in the chorus, Junkenstein! Go, go! :)

No you dull cretin, It's just another notch on the "shit parent" post.

Once again, at no point do you state any kind of engagement with the activity. This may be something to do with you being an oxygen thief. 
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 07:21:33 PM
"showing face". Better than actually being concerned about the kid and engaging the teacher I guess.

Indeed. In this instance it would involve giving a shit about a child you are responsible for, so quite expected really.

Once again, at no point do you state any kind of engagement with the activity. This may be something to do with you being an oxygen thief.

Well, he DID mention having to put up with all the untermenschen parents and their substandard complaints.

The Good Reverend Roger

And THEY are probably still complaining about the chubby fucking hairball that stank up the meeting.

Junkenstein

Also, Tell RHWN I said "Fuck you" because this level of retardation looks just like him.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:21:12 PM

Not only that, he has to put up with other parents' measly and unimportant concerns.

I prefer Omnifallibility - so much cuddlier.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on November 20, 2013, 07:24:10 PM

Plus, you aren't obligated to spend all day preaching at other people as to how they're doin' it wrong, while being an overweight unemployed loser.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:22:34 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 07:21:33 PM

Well, he DID mention having to put up with all the untermenschen parents and their substandard complaints.

Oh yes, and his kids are all geniuses apparently.

I assume the school has various levels of classes for different abilities. That would make this plausible. I doubt it's good genetics or a positive home life. Certainly isn't engagement with the kids.

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:25:29 PM
Quote from: Payne on November 20, 2013, 07:24:10 PM

Plus, you aren't obligated to spend all day preaching at other people as to how they're doin' it wrong, while being an overweight unemployed loser.

Holding them up standards that you yourself don't actually meet, but totally would if you really had to but never have to because everyone else is so inferior?