News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Mommy Shaming

Started by Dildo Argentino, November 13, 2013, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:22:34 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 07:21:33 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 07:14:08 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 06:34:53 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 20, 2013, 06:26:48 PM
"showing face". Better than actually being concerned about the kid and engaging the teacher I guess.

That might require concern for someone other than himself.

Indeed. In this instance it would involve giving a shit about a child you are responsible for, so quite expected really.

Yeah, join in the chorus, Junkenstein! Go, go! :)

No you dull cretin, It's just another notch on the "shit parent" post.

Once again, at no point do you state any kind of engagement with the activity. This may be something to do with you being an oxygen thief.

Well, he DID mention having to put up with all the untermenschen parents and their substandard complaints.

Oh yes, and his kids are all geniuses apparently.

I assume the school has various levels of classes for different abilities. That would make this plausible. I doubt it's good genetics or a positive home life. Certainly isn't engagement with the kids.

It is a small school, one class in each year. What gives you the notion that I don't "engage" with my kids?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 07:33:08 PM
It's not like you have any friends here, or that someone's going to start listening to your hippie bullshit.

I think the technical term is projection.

hooplala

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 08:22:29 PM
It's not like you have any friends here, or that someone's going to start listening to your hippie bullshit.

We should probably ask Golden Applesauce about that.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Why, yes, because I've been spouting all manner of make-believe woo (homeopathy), etc, for YEARS.

:lulz: <--- at you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2013, 07:39:56 PM
I DEMAND that Junkenstein be added to the cool kids club!

Also your shrink sucks.

I vest my power to add people to the cool kids club in you! Also, make up some name for the club, while you are at it.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 08:25:51 PM

Why, yes, because I've been spouting all manner of make-believe woo (homeopathy), etc, for YEARS.

:lulz: <--- at you.

The Homeopathy IncidentTM lasted about a week or two. And no, it's not because of that, but because you very much want me not to have any friends here, and you very much don't want anyone to listen to my hippie bullshit, so you treat it as fact. Projection.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 08:46:44 PM
And no, it's not because of that, but because you very much want me not to have any friends here,

Name one.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 08:49:05 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 08:46:44 PM
And no, it's not because of that, but because you very much want me not to have any friends here,

Name one.
(sorry, I had to put the poor little victim to bed, my wife seems to have run. away already)

NEVER! :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 08:46:44 PMAnd no, it's not because of that, but because you very much want me not to have any friends here,

What's funny about this is that over the last couple weeks I've had conversations with people here, Roger included, in which I was absolutely convinced, and trying to convince them, that you were really going to stop being an insufferable, insulting, condescending asshole and instead participate in the board as a person with normal social skills.

Boy is my face red.

Nobody's sabotaging you here, except yourself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anyway, I see no point in further interacting with you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 20, 2013, 10:30:43 PM
Boy is my face red.

There's no shame in being nice enough to give someone a second chance, Nigel.

Pæs

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on November 20, 2013, 10:39:47 PM
I like holist.

Good on ya.

Maybe he doesn't lose agency and standing as a human when he gets angry about something.

That might explain it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 10:33:02 PM
Boy is my face red.

I'm starting to think I should give it up, though, because this is hardly the first time I've been stabbed in the back by someone I was trying to be kind to.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 20, 2013, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 10:33:02 PM
Boy is my face red.

I'm starting to think I should give it up, though, because this is hardly the first time I've been stabbed in the back by someone I was trying to be kind to.
Is it possible or desirable for you to stop expecting better but not stop giving second chances? It is what i try to do. Though usually I forget the first part and get hurt again.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"