News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

"Smelly Worthless Hippy Fathers Who Don't Know How to Use Condoms"

Started by Dildo Argentino, November 20, 2013, 12:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

The other day, I was wondering whether fetuses cry, and whether they vomit. I asked google and it turns out they do cry, this has been ascertained by 3d scanning, but the vomiting thing was more difficult, and then I stumbled into this:

http://myotherhalf.blog.com/2009/10/06/fetal-vomiting-flu-vaccines/

This guy is just amazingly bizarre. And it seems pretty plain to me that he is wrong. But he could be onto something.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:57:00 AM
The other day, I was wondering whether fetuses cry, and whether they vomit. I asked google and it turns out they do cry, this has been ascertained by 3d scanning, but the vomiting thing was more difficult, and then I stumbled into this:

This guy is just amazingly bizarre. And it seems pretty plain to me that he is wrong. But he could be onto something.

I have it on good authority that North West cried for nine months straight before being born.  His first words were: FML
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 20, 2013, 01:01:55 AM

I have it on good authority that North West cried for nine months straight before being born.  His first words were: FML

Who is North West?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 01:02:28 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on November 20, 2013, 01:01:55 AM

Who is North West?

The offspring of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dildo Argentino

Dildo Argentino

The Good Reverend Roger

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 02:25:51 PM
Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 08:39:02 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 12:58:43 AM
Point of order:  You're a shitbag.

You are a bit of an asshole yourself :)

At least I don't abuse 6 kids that are in my care.   :)

Neither do I. I, on the other hand, don't accuse you of abusing anyone. Not even the kids you used to spank to make them stay away from dangerous things.

The Good Reverend Roger

Dildo Argentino

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 03:35:33 PM
Okay, how do we settle the bet? :)

Not really concerned.  I just plan to, you know, hound you for the foreseeable future. 

Ask around. I'm a forgiving guy.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger