News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

"Smelly Worthless Hippy Fathers Who Don't Know How to Use Condoms"

Started by Dildo Argentino, November 20, 2013, 12:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

I'd love to chat, but I'm off to a parents' evening at the school. Bye for now!
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 03:45:55 PM
I'd love to chat, but I'm off to a parents' evening at the school. Bye for now!

Does the school know you choke your children?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Aw, he ran away.  :sadbanana:

But he'll be back.  He can't help himself.  :banana:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 20, 2013, 03:42:19 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 20, 2013, 03:41:51 PM
"Live and let live," that's his motto.

:lulz:
Reminds me of my colleague ZZ, he is always opposed to letting anyone die, criminals, elderly, you name it he wants to keep it alive. He won't even kill me! He does this to prolong their suffering.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on November 20, 2013, 12:57:00 AM
The other day, I was wondering whether fetuses cry, and whether they vomit. I asked google and it turns out they do cry, this has been ascertained by 3d scanning, but the vomiting thing was more difficult, and then I stumbled into this:

http://myotherhalf.blog.com/2009/10/06/fetal-vomiting-flu-vaccines/

This guy is just amazingly bizarre. And it seems pretty plain to me that he is wrong. But he could be onto something.

It looks about as valid as homeopathy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 21, 2013, 03:04:43 AM
The other day, I was wondering whether fetuses cry, and whether they vomit. I asked google and it turns out they do cry, this has been ascertained by 3d scanning, but the vomiting thing was more difficult, and then I stumbled into this:

This guy is just amazingly bizarre. And it seems pretty plain to me that he is wrong. But he could be onto something.

Nice of you to bring that in.

On the other hand: effect of parents having sex on the fetus? Given that we no longer think of a newborn baby as essentially a meat doll awaiting occupation by a soul a couple-few months later? And that these days it is no longer considered outrageous to think that prenatal experiences may have character-forming effects?

By the way, sorry to be condescending yet again, but you asked for it. :)
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Demolition Squid

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: holist on November 21, 2013, 06:28:59 AM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 21, 2013, 03:04:43 AM

Nice of you to bring that in.

On the other hand: effect of parents having sex on the fetus? Given that we no longer think of a newborn baby as essentially a meat doll awaiting occupation by a soul a couple-few months later? And that these days it is no longer considered outrageous to think that prenatal experiences may have character-forming effects?

By the way, sorry to be condescending yet again, but you asked for it. :)

Is he saying pregnant ladies shouldn't fuck? I can't even tell.

The Good Reverend Roger

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 21, 2013, 03:09:57 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 21, 2013, 02:32:50 PM

I was wondering about that, too.

If he is, that's some straight up Scientology woo, there.

Cain

I think he is saying that painful feeling in his butt proves his moral and intellectual superiority to the rest of the forum.

hirley0

time? 4:16 ? dit: Today at 04:16:42.Opm {ad 489
PRIOR TO 8:55 i AGREE / should "NOT" _ _ ! _ _

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 21, 2013, 03:22:52 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 21, 2013, 03:09:57 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 21, 2013, 02:32:50 PM

I was wondering about that, too.

If he is, that's some straight up Scientology woo, there.