News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

BITCH DONE BIT MY STYLE!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 26, 2013, 09:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 28, 2013, 03:51:02 PM
I tried to make sure {of} the relevant bits ?

ad 329 the object of 3 was to develop 1 collective understanding vvvv/

hirley0

ad 329

WHILE WAITING think of A 3 person crew / per 1 terminal

[ moniter ]
CapT/  |Mate| \Nav
T'is C's job to decide what to do  for example go to ????/
M'S JOB IS TO OPERATE THE KEYBOARD & TYPE
N RUNS THE MOUSE finds the path way to get to the site
for now Lets call the crew the C M N group | and hope understanding follows
to begin talking is allowed {so the Library is not the meeting space
in fact talkin is encouraged? possibly mandatory?/? probably not to much
THUS it should be rather clear the 1st thing to do is decide WHERE
NEXT? NAVIGATE TO THE LOCATION | & THEN TYPE IN THE PASSWORD  etc

hirley0

ad 329 There is not much one can do {other than wait ^ad 355
363 373 395 405 EoO till ?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Doing a little more work on this.

QuoteOh, how Newton would have wept at the sight of that blasphemous orb! Freewheeling among the galaxies, unbound by the tyranny of its parent-star's gravity. Indeed, that pinprick of light itself was long lost to the Universe, burned out like a candle in the night, leaving only a silent nebula of heavy gasses to mark its passing. This planet, this unordered mass of elements born in the first supernovae, which should have rightly perished with the star that birthed it, drifted defiantly, thumbing its nose at the imagined perfect elliptical orbits of bodies and laying bare the terrible fact that all orbits are chaotic, and none of the worlds in all the galaxies are safe.

hirley0

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 16, 2013, 06:47:48 PM

QuoteOh, how Newton would have wept at the sight of that blasphemous orb! Freewheeling among the galaxies, unbound by the tyranny of its parent-star's gravity. Indeed, that pinprick of light itself was long lost to the Universe, burned out like a candle in the night, leaving only a silent nebula of heavy gasses to mark its passing. This planet, this unordered mass of elements born in the first supernovae, which should have rightly perished with the star that birthed it, drifted defiantly, thumbing its nose at the imagined perfect elliptical orbits of bodies and laying bare the terrible fact that all orbits are chaotic, and none of the worlds in all the galaxies are safe.

không bị ràng buộc bởi sự chuyên chế của lực hấp dẫn của nó phụ huynh của ngôi sao.
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,24612.msg1309508.html#msg1309508

hirley0

LookEE i do try to keep UP i donno} Y the 3/4Hr d'La
there WAS a sentence structure problem BRG --> RGB
IF on the other hand U R trying to HeLp
post there} http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,24612.30.html
v & READ DOWN v
StILL plenty of time to think between attacks{tempo inc
OK WILL TRY2         ad 496}
Quote from: Kai on November 17, 2013, 11:12:45 PM
The Marrow Man. He says he's taking a piece of bone, but what is he taking really?
Listen Sis: IF U can? i took the 3:12 PM
the Qustion is what to translate????/  i'poise, "Leg"

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 14, 2013, 01:05:36 AM
Part III. walk parallel to Buttonwood Park, hand in hand. I flexed my leg absently.

đi song song với Buttonwood Park,
tay trong tay.
Tôi uốn cong chân của tôi lơ đãng.

IF U do: bear in mind, My version is a sea tail
in very rough seas. Hi's & Lo's for days&days

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

ad 503

Doing a li
QuoteOh, ho

Nice! = Tốt đẹp! {10:13:29.8

hirley0

Quote from: hirley0 on November 16, 2013, 07:28:51 PM
v & READ DOWN v
time to think
OK    ad 496}
Quote from: Kai on November 17, 2013, 11:12:45 PM
taking all?
Listen Sis: IF U can?

Not intentionaly {{ ad 528 { 12:14:26 pm  | 5:05 ad 556
ad 560
It's an article database. You should have access through your university
ad 565 DO not have ACcess to that |sOrrY

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have exactly the right number of tabs open. The PD tab just reads BITCH when reading this thread.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2013, 08:17:58 PM
I have exactly the right number of tabs open. The PD tab just reads BITCH when reading this thread.

An excellent redemption.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."