News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Unified Vidya Games thread

Started by Cain, November 21, 2013, 05:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Thank you.  I won't be recording any more for at least a day anyway, to give everyone time to vote.  Also because I have some writing to do.  And recording some more Dishonored, as I'm doing that playthrough without any viewer input, and so can progress further and then release the recordings on a steady schedule.

Cain

Just to be clear - this doesn't work without viewer participation. 

If people aren't going to vote, I can't proceed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 27, 2014, 05:21:55 PM

I'd like to, but I have firewall issues.  I don't have much time after work these days, but I'll try.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I will so my best to make sure this doesn't suffer the PD.com Group Participation Curse.

trippinprincezz13

Typically not online on weekends - starting to watch videos now and will provide input
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trippinprincezz13

Took much longer than the rough hour and a half it should have, since I'm at work, but both videos watched and voted on the second.

So far so good. Good amount (and substance) of commentary too - not too much, but enough to keep interest up and give a good idea of what's going on.

It also makes me miss playing on a PC vs. x-box a bit

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cain

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 27, 2014, 05:23:04 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 27, 2014, 05:21:55 PM

I'd like to, but I have firewall issues.  I don't have much time after work these days, but I'll try.

OK, thanks.

In the future, I'll post the polls here too, so people who have been more or less keeping up can vote without having to access Youtube right away.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

Watching pt1 now.

The voting site is blocked for me, so I voted in the comments.  I say, "snitches get stitches." Help him out.

trippinprincezz13

Also, I was apparently completely oblivious to the link that was right there and said "easy polls" so I just went and actually voted there now, instead of just commenting.

Cain

Voting by comment is also acceptable.

I realise this opens up the possibility of people double-voting, but I don't especially care if that is the case.

Also, polls are now closed.  The decision has been made to help Jowan.  I've just recorded that episode, in fact. 

LMNO

Junkenstein

I've been using the polling site, Nice job so far.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Is it just me, or are the one-liners that randomly generate during combat kind of silly?