News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Unified Vidya Games thread

Started by Cain, November 21, 2013, 05:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

LMNO

Cain

You say that now....all I'm gonna say is, wait until the final sequences of the game.  And Dragon Age II.  And probably Inquisition.  That's all I'm saying.

Cain

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2014, 12:33:03 PM
You say that now....all I'm gonna say is, wait until the final sequences of the game.  And Dragon Age II.  And probably Inquisition.  That's all I'm saying.

:lol: I love Sandal - and certainly hope he makes it into Inquisition.

The last few weeks have been a rush of getting ready to move office locations and this week setting up new office space, but things are starting to get back to normal pace, so looking forward to these episodes.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cain

There's no way he wont be in Inquisition.  Remember at the end of DA2, Bodahn mentions going to Val Royeaux.

I would actually prefer to see Herren and Wade again.  Theory has it Wade is meant to represent Bioware - the master craftsman, an eye to detail and working on bespoke pieces, living in poverty as a result - and Herren as Electronic Arts - the suave businessman, eye always on the bottom line.

Which may be why they didn't make it into DA2.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2014, 02:40:34 PM
http://youtu.be/aIUvGSmz0DY

Stone Prisoner DLC, part 1

Oh, my.  There's some sort of pitch shift going on with your vocal track, lowering about a fourth.  It's really weird.

Cain

I was recording this at 3am, so all kinds of insanity may occur in this and the next episode. 

I really will stop doing that, from now on.  It doesn't help at all.

LMNO

Cain

That I have no explanation for.  It is odd.

I'll run some tests with fraps, but I don't think I did anything different, I record the sound and the video at the same time, with the same program.

LMNO

It didn't really affect the playthrough that much, just wanted to give you some feedback.

Cain

No, it's defintely worth knowing these things.  I'll start paying more attention to post-production again...I have been getting kinda lazy on that front.

Part 15 is up http://youtu.be/9rm5wONy2Es  Poll is whether we let "Kitty" use the girl as a meatsuit, or we turn it into a pair of gloves.  Poll will run for a week to let people catch up and, more importantly, because I'll be too busy writing to record anything.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2014, 04:49:32 PM
There's no way he wont be in Inquisition.  Remember at the end of DA2, Bodahn mentions going to Val Royeaux.

Good point - been a little while since I've played DA2, but I'll look forward to seeing them then.

I would actually prefer to see Herren and Wade again.  Theory has it Wade is meant to represent Bioware - the master craftsman, an eye to detail and working on bespoke pieces, living in poverty as a result - and Herren as Electronic Arts - the suave businessman, eye always on the bottom line.

That would be pretty cool.  I liked the interactions with and between them, and was a bit disappointed when I had no real reason to go back to their shop. Really liked Wade. That's quite the interesting theory there too. It would be nice to see them worked back in.

Which may be why they didn't make it into DA2.

:lol:

ETA: Also, the mod that puts a chest at party camp makes me sad again that I'm playing on a console.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on April 12, 2014, 08:59:52 PM
No, it's defintely worth knowing these things.  I'll start paying more attention to post-production again...I have been getting kinda lazy on that front.

Part 15 is up http://youtu.be/9rm5wONy2Es  Poll is whether we let "Kitty" use the girl as a meatsuit, or we turn it into a pair of gloves.  Poll will run for a week to let people catch up and, more importantly, because I'll be too busy writing to record anything.

Watched and voted. Pretty sure I eventually killed the demon, but it's possible I may have let it go without the girl. Might as well go with all out possession this time (maybe I did that?). Though I know 2 of your party members will be quite unhappy with a decision of anything but KILL IT NOW!

M-DOG

let it use meatsuit. check yr privilege, corporeals.