News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Unified Vidya Games thread

Started by Cain, November 21, 2013, 05:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I'm trying to mod Morrowind, but it seems to be a little bit trickier than Skyrim.

Installed the Code Patch, which looks amazing, only for the game to fail to render.

Faust

Modding morrowind has become trickier over the years because not all mods have worked with updates, new os's etc. and its not always clear which mod will or wont work. The communities are pretty helpful though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Yeah, true. 

Then again, I probably don't need to mod it in order to drink 100 bottles of Skooma and transcend timespace, which was my original plan.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Faust on October 02, 2015, 07:43:21 AM
Those remakes were a goddamn mess. My old ps2 silent hill 2 copy still gets a play through once every year or so. Its still one of my favourite games of all time.

I'd heard so much about it, I finally caved and bought a copy of SH2 for my (thankfully still functional) PS2. 100% worth the experience. Now I'm gonna get the Greatest Hits edition and a copy of 3, because I'm a turbo-nerd.

I think one of the reasons 2 works so damn well is that, really, it's a tragedy wrapped in a thick horror blanket. The other classic games, from what I know about them, are more straight horror.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on October 03, 2015, 09:52:31 PM
Yeah, true. 

Then again, I probably don't need to mod it in order to drink 100 bottles of Skooma and transcend timespace, which was my original plan.

:lulz:

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!  I'll give them a look.

Also, FUCK YOU CIVILIZATION.  I WANNA PLAY THE MONGOLS IN A 4 COUNTRY GAME.

Good thing Civ 5 is on sale on Amazon.  15 doll hairs, HELL YES.

Meunster

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on October 04, 2015, 03:40:28 AM
Quote from: Cain on October 03, 2015, 09:52:31 PM
Yeah, true. 

:lulz:

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!  I'll give them a look.

Also, FUCK YOU CIVILIZATION.  I WANNA PLAY THE MONGOLS IN A 4 COUNTRY GAME.

Good thing Civ 5 is on sale on Amazon.  15 doll hairs, HELL YES.

GOOD THING THE LAST PATCH FUCKED OVER MULTIPLAYER EVEN WORSE

ENJOY DISCONNECTING EVERY 10 MINUTES THEN SCRAPPING THE GAME
Poe's law ;)

Freeky

You assume I have a portable machine to play with.  Or internet.

Meunster

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on October 07, 2015, 04:41:18 AM
You assume I have a portable machine to play with.  Or internet.

ENJOY YOUR BASIC ASS GAME

THAT OR YOUR ENJOY MODS THAT ARE A MINE FEILD OF WHAT WILL CRASH THE GAME, SOMETIMES THE MODS WON'T EVEN CRASH IT TILL TURN 300, EVEN GRAPHIC MODS CRASH THE GAME.

All in all, I love civ 5 and have spend 500 hrs on it.
Poe's law ;)

LMNO

Meunster

Quote from: LMNO on October 07, 2015, 06:24:13 PM
I'll just be over here, playing Angry Birds.

Play hearthstone instead. It's the best and most competitive mobile game
Poe's law ;)

LMNO

Cain

Play League of Legends, the userbase is super welcoming and friendly.

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Cain

OK, just want some feedback on visual quality here.  For some reason, I cannot use OBS to do recordings, and Shadowplay, as wonderful as it is, uses a variable framerate which desyncs the audio.  So I'm trying out recording with fraps as the alternative.