News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Historiadiscordia.com

Started by Gorightly, November 25, 2013, 03:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorightly

We've just launched http://historiadiscordia.com/, a website documenting the origins and history of The Discordian Society.

This includes updates on several book projects in the works culled from Greg Hill's Discordian Archives, along with the many chaotic wonders we'll haphazardly post in the days and weeks to come.

Hail Eris! (You know the drill...)

Nephew Twiddleton

What's the drill?

Blight,
still apparently a bit noobish
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, hi Adam, looks cool! Nicely done.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

Sweet! Excited to see more content.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of the early days, but that's some cool shit.

Well done.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Very nice, Adam. Looking forward to more.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Hey, Adam...I don't have a dog in this fight, but I thought you might want to know that Sondra London is raising 8 kinds of hell about you "stealing her stuff" over on Facebook.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is Sondra London's post:

QuoteLOOK AT THIS Y'ALL! This is one of the many photographs I took of Kerry Thornley. Now I see this unscrupulous hack who calls himself 'ADAM GORIGHTLY' proudly flaunting my intellectual property to promote his own "work"! Having partnered up with ADAM PARFREY, he is now coming out with another volume of appropriation of the original work of his betters. Nowhere has he credited me. Nothing has he paid me. Never has he requested permission from me. All he has done is publish gratuitous snarks about me, while I disdain to even mention his "name," much less give him any notice for his "work." That's okay. Adam & "Adam," y'all go right ahead and rack up those profits. In the name of ERIS HERSELF, I'll just wait & cash the check when you get done with the rip & run. People, you are my witness!

The image she's talking about:

Wondering what's up with that?

Cain

Sondra does have a reputation for being "difficult" at times.  Not that I have a dog in this fight either, but when I was in email correspondence with her, a couple of people did mention some bad experiences with her in the past.

For the record, all my interactions with her were polite and respectful, if a bit strange.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

She's an odd duck, for sure. She is posting this ALL over Facebook, so I'm curious.

Pæs

Junkenstein

It may be more accurate to say that some old discordians can't handle the future. At all.

Which is hilarious in so many ways I can't even begin to count.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.