News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Unleash the PUNS!

Started by Chelagoras The Boulder, November 25, 2013, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

I fear i have created a monster....awesome. :P
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Chelagoras The Boulder

Here's a fun game. Come up with a premise for a bar and/or band name.I'll start:

It's a Tolkien themed gay bar called The Fisty Mountains. all the waiters are twinks dressed like elves. :D
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Ben Shapiro

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

GrannySmith

i was about to just write "what's wrong with puns?!!" once more, but now I'm just confused... did i just forget to read english?  :?
  X