News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Rant at the game you're playing

Started by Pæs, November 27, 2013, 04:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Dear Square Enix,

please stop putting giant, badly rendered floating E's in light blue above things I need to steal in your Thief remake.  It's not so much immersion ruining as cringe-worthy effects that should have been abandoned in 2004 with the advent of modern graphic processors.

I know I could turn this off, but it gives me extra points for doing so.  It feels like cheating.

hooplala

Hey Sims... Guess what? A pizza box on the floor should not block a hallway. In real life, I would simply step over it, not piss my pants attempting to decide how to maneuver around it.

Also, piss is not blue.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Hoopla on March 27, 2014, 11:35:44 AM
Hey Sims... Guess what? A pizza box on the floor should not block a hallway. In real life, I would simply step over it, not piss my pants attempting to decide how to maneuver around it.

Also, piss is not blue.

:lulz:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cramulus

DEAR "HOW LONG I CAN AVOID DOING LAUNDRY?"

YOU HAVE MADE ME A SOCIAL PARIAH YET AGAIN

Cramulus

DEAR "WHICH ONE OF THESE GLASSES HAS PEE IN IT"

YOU'VE RUINED ANOTHER PERFECTLY GOOD CRAVAT.

Cramulus

DEAR "BALL PIPE":

WHO AM I KIDDING, I STILL LOVE YOU

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Dear Dark Souls II:

WHERE DID THAT FUCKING ARROW COME FROM HOLY SHIT

Pæs

DEAR SKYRIM,

IF I AM PLAYING "DEAD IS DEAD"/"IRONMAN" PLAYTHROUGH WHERE I DELETE THE CHARACTER IF I DIE, IT IS HILARIOUS BUMMER TO HAVE DRAGON IN STARTING CUTSCENE GLITCH OUT AND KILL ME BEFORE I GET CONTROL OF MY CHARACTER.

THX

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 26, 2014, 11:36:43 PM
That old fart in Diablo, right?

"HAIL PALADIN!"

WTF?  I'm just some guy in a suit of shitty armor and shortsword.  For all YOU know, I run the thieves' guild.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Diablo bless Warriv. 
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

not a game but FUCK YOU, INTEGRATED RATE LAW CALCULATIONS. YOU FUCKING MAKE SENSE IN THE TUTORIAL BUT WHEN I FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AND DO EVERYTHING PERFECTLY IN THE ACTUAL PROBLEMSET MY ANSWERS DON'T EVEN VAGUELY RESEMBLE WHAT THEY SHOULD I HATE YOU FUCK YOU IN THE FACE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Pæs on April 05, 2014, 10:03:59 PM
DEAR SKYRIM,

IF I AM PLAYING "DEAD IS DEAD"/"IRONMAN" PLAYTHROUGH WHERE I DELETE THE CHARACTER IF I DIE, IT IS HILARIOUS BUMMER TO HAVE DRAGON IN STARTING CUTSCENE GLITCH OUT AND KILL ME BEFORE I GET CONTROL OF MY CHARACTER.

THX

It's even worse when you jump through that tower die due to fall damage.  I'm not sure which mod is causing that (I suspect Realistic Force and Ragdolls) or if it's a mix between the fall damage and uber-fire damage from Dragon Combat Overhaul/Deadly Dragons/Deadly Improved Shouts.

I mean, having a dragon kill you is badass.  Falling out of a window while on fire is just lame.

Meanwhile, complaint.

DEAR BIOWERE (PLS),

When I spend 99,000 credits on an Arsenal Pack, I do not want to get Thermal Clips, a VI Targeting System, Explosive Ammo III, Cryo Ammo IV and Cryo Ammo IV.  I just checked and I'm pretty sure I have tons of blacklisted weapons yet to unlock.  I do not want the two most useless ammos in the game, a weapon boost bonus that relies entirely on my (in)ability to headshot and fucking thermal clips, which I use once in a blue moon anyway.