News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

I Am A Nihilist

Started by hooplala, November 27, 2013, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Upon years of reflection I have decided to join LMNO in the absurdist camp. And I brought s'mores!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Hoopla on August 22, 2018, 08:32:57 PM
Upon years of reflection I have decided to join LMNO in the absurdist camp. And I brought s'mores!
i always wondered why no one ever put together absurdism and surrealism as a subculture. Like, you'd think some group of hipsters would jump at the chance to wear the silliest shit in the thrift store while waxing poetic about postmodernism and staring at pictures of giraffes on stilts.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cramulus

I think you could say the Situationists rolled that way

minuspace

How did you derive that?

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Cramulus on August 24, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
I think you could say the Situationists rolled that way
dude yes, this shit right here.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Con-troll

A guy realized every social movement gets ruined presicely the moment they happen, no surreality would feel surreal after brought to reality.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

hooplala

Quote from: Con-troll on August 26, 2018, 08:17:58 PM
A guy realized every social movement gets ruined presicely the moment they happen, no surreality would feel surreal after brought to reality.

Vorshtein.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman