News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

"Tranny"

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 27, 2013, 04:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 27, 2013, 11:18:30 PM
"THOSE AWFUL GAYS, USING THE WORD TRANNY WHILE TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE GET BEATEN TO DEATH."

Seriously, what the fuck.

There was one of the Subgenii (Fraumensch) who decided a year or so ago that anyone who didn't put transgendered rights above EVERY OTHER CONCERN THEY HAVE are not her kind of people; this would mean that if you said "I am equally concerned with the rights of ALL HUMANS", she blocked you.

I think she's pretty lonely these days.  The few people she didn't block don't take her seriously anymore.

LOL, Fanaticism as attention whoring.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm glad that a couple of my cross-dressing friends liked my status update. I hope it will get shared far and wide and put a stop to this "drag queens appropriated the word tranny!" idiocy.

Seriously.

:facepalm:

there are no words.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 28, 2013, 12:32:04 AM
I'm glad that a couple of my cross-dressing friends liked my status update. I hope it will get shared far and wide and put a stop to this "drag queens appropriated the word tranny!" idiocy.

Seriously.

there are no words.

You are insufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion.  Oceana has always been at war with Tranny.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 28, 2013, 12:34:08 AM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 28, 2013, 12:32:04 AM

Seriously.

there are no words.

You are insufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion.  Oceana has always been at war with Tranny.

:lulz: :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Twid, it's not just gay dudes who like drag shows.

You really have to trust me on this one.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 28, 2013, 01:34:50 AM
Twid, it's not just gay dudes who like drag shows.

You really have to trust me on this one.

Ok, I'm generalizing.

Twid,
Has put dollars down a drag queen's bra.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

minuspace

Seriously.

there are no words.
[quote malfunction]
So, calling trannys drag queens would be inappropriate, like how the custom is to refer to said person's gender with the desired post-, rather than -pre, OP designation...
What about "real" [insert, Ed.] trannys that don't want to be associated with drag queens, ? :horrormirth:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 27, 2013, 11:52:29 PM
Which actually just dawned on me after re-reading the article. The author actually DOESN'T KNOW that "tranny" comes from "transvestite". Possibly because it's an old word that has fallen out of popular use and now only lingers in the term "tranny".

Old, granted, but I thought everybody knew this?

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

minuspace

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 28, 2013, 05:02:16 AM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 27, 2013, 11:52:29 PM
Which actually just dawned on me after re-reading the article. The author actually DOESN'T KNOW that "tranny" comes from "transvestite". Possibly because it's an old word that has fallen out of popular use and now only lingers in the term "tranny".

Old, granted, but I thought everybody knew this?

Transylvanians technically got there first, and where they go is really all the same  :lulz:

Cain

Quote from: Rex Bologna on November 27, 2013, 10:04:36 PM
And Rupaul, is apparently "the king of transphobic comments."

Surely not Fred Phelps, or Rush Limbaugh... nope... Rupaul.

Surely the queen of transphobic statements?

Cain

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 27, 2013, 11:18:30 PM
"THOSE AWFUL GAYS, USING THE WORD TRANNY WHILE TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE GET BEATEN TO DEATH."

I know I have often gone out to beat a transsexual to death, only to have to stop and apologise when I find out they are merely a convincing drag queen.  Boy is that embarrassing.

Those gays are so privileged, and even worse for flaunting it by appropriating transgender terms.

LMNO

Thanks to Cain, this thread is far superior to the FB thread.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 28, 2013, 11:18:48 AM

I know I have often gone out to beat a transsexual to death, only to have to stop and apologise when I find out they are merely a convincing drag queen.  Boy is that embarrassing.

Those gays are so privileged, and even worse for flaunting it by appropriating transgender terms.

:lulz:

Cain

:thanks:

Seriously, though.  This is pretty much what they are claiming, when you extend the logical consequences of their worldview.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 28, 2013, 11:18:48 AM

:lulz: Cain wins thread.