News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Tales of the San Francisco Cacophony Society

Started by Chucklemaster, November 28, 2013, 02:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucklemaster

I was browsing around a local bookstore recently and found this:

I haven't actually read it yet(didn't have the time), but it caught my eye and was wondering if anyone else here has heard about it, and if anyone knows more.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

minuspace

Quote from: zer0n on November 28, 2013, 02:35:45 AM

I haven't actually read it yet(didn't have the time), but it caught my eye and was wondering if anyone else here has heard about it, and if anyone knows more.
I am not a sorcerer. :roll:

Chucklemaster

minuspace

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: zer0n on November 28, 2013, 02:35:45 AM

Heard about it, but I don't know more. There was a bit of a kerfuffle surrounding the book-signing party at Powell's, with the "other Santacon" guy apparently being invited to introduce the author.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Chucklemaster

Update:
I skimmed through it and it looks like a collection of short stories from a bunch of different people. Not sure if the have some connecting theme or what.

mawkor2@yahoo.com

Hello my name is Alfred Satanis and I am a sorceror.

If you'd like to buy my Devil worship course I'm offering a discount today only 3 million dollars
I'm even going to throw in a complementary Mao pin to the first 1 patrons!
Scientists say the future is going to be a lot more futuristic than originally predicted

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: mawkor2@yahoo.com on November 02, 2021, 01:54:08 PM
Hello my name is Alfred Satanis and I am a sorceror.

If you'd like to buy my Devil worship course I'm offering a discount today only 3 million dollars
I'm even going to throw in a complementary Mao pin to the first 1 patrons!
How much is it discounted from?
I need to know how much money I'm saving before I can decide if this is a good price or not.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.