News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Candybox 2 - there goes my life

Started by P3nT4gR4m, November 29, 2013, 12:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chucklemaster

welp. there is nothing more for me in this mortal plane. cya.
HELP :horrormirth:
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Payne

Well okay then, I defeated Candy Box 2.

Now my life can continue.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL

Reginald Ret

Dammit, my savegame disappeared. Next time i'm saving a text file.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just leave it open ALL THE TIME.

I am just playing it here and there between studying. Making it last. Savoring the good parts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

I love the way the world of A Dark Room unfolds as you dive into it. It actually tells a creepy little story.

I recommend hitting the little "lights off" option in the lower right, also. It adds atmosphere.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cramulus

Holy crap, this is amazing! So simple, and yet surprisingly elaborate. Really creative adventure game idea.

At first I was like

:kingmeh:

but now I'm like
:magick:

Bruno

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 01, 2013, 06:41:15 PM
I love the way the world of A Dark Room unfolds as you dive into it. It actually tells a creepy little story.

I recommend hitting the little "lights off" option in the lower right, also. It adds atmosphere.

My dark room doesn't have anything but a campfire in it.  :sad:
Formerly something else...

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Móði on December 01, 2013, 01:50:15 AM
Quote from: :regret: on November 30, 2013, 02:33:34 PM
Quote from: Móði on November 30, 2013, 05:59:54 AM
Just got the shell powder, red shark fin, and green shark fin.
How?
Edited to add: What is it for?

In the ocean, I got past the fish, jellyfish, and seahorses then I was attacked by sharks and eventually a sea serpent.  After surviving their merciless onslaught for a while, a shark with a red fin attacked (which gives you the red shark fin when killed).  After that, the green finned shark came.  I have no idea how I got the shell powder, to be honest.  I just had it when I finished the level.

The shell powder and the green shark fin increase lollipop production. I can't remember which does which, but one multiplies it by three and the other multiplies it by five.  So in the end I was popping out 1500 lollipops per second.

The red shark fin increases the damage of fireballs.

Thanks, i got those now. Shell powder multiplies by three.
You get the shell powder from a clam or something that is on the seabed when you are fighting the sharks. You probably killed it with random fireballs or something.
I still haven't got the pogostick. And i haven't dared try to make potion X.

This game got a shitton easier when i started listening to the cyclops when he talks about the benefits of candy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on December 01, 2013, 09:14:00 PM

That's a different game!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm fighting the teapot. Which means I might as well go to bed now.

Bruno

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 02, 2013, 08:41:46 AM

That's a different game!

You mean it's a different dark room?

I've only been down two corridors of the desert fortress, which I just found the key for.

I'm fighting the teapot right now. At it's current speed, it should be done in an hour and a half. I did the math. Unless I did it wrong, then it's something else.

Reginald Ret

My homecomputer is fighting the teapot while i am at work. I hope nothing bad comes out of it.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Emo Howard on December 02, 2013, 08:53:11 AM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 02, 2013, 08:41:46 AM

That's a different game!

I've only been down two corridors of the desert fortress, which I just found the key for.

I'm fighting the teapot right now. At it's current speed, it should be done in an hour and a half. I did the math. Unless I did it wrong, then it's something else.

:lol: No, I was referring to the game linked earlier in the thread in this post by CPD:

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on November 30, 2013, 06:24:20 AM
Augh so my browser crashes and I whine about having to start over in the nano irc room and link to the candy game and someone else links to this : http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com . . . so now I've got two going and it's insane and thank Bob I finished NaNo.

It's a full game, and I enjoyed it a lot.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Bruno

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 02, 2013, 02:27:08 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on December 02, 2013, 08:53:11 AM

That's a different game!

:lol: No, I was referring to the game linked earlier in the thread in this post by CPD:

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on November 30, 2013, 06:24:20 AM
Augh so my browser crashes and I whine about having to start over in the nano irc room and link to the candy game and someone else links to this : http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com . . . so now I've got two going and it's insane and thank Bob I finished NaNo.

It's a full game, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Oooooooooohhhhhh! Now I geddit.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I just lost my entire village to plague :(