Q. G. Pennyworth

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Junkenstein

YES.

I need to get a good 50 tons of this. Potential best April fools prank ever.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

GrannySmith

X  

Q. G. Pennyworth

On the off chance that any of you succeed in scoring this stuff, the fumes are apparently REALLY AWFUL and they aren't doing that under the hood for shits and giggles.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Awesome, when I was a child you could buy little dime-sized pellets of that stuff with your news-years sparklers and such...  We would light them at the dinner table :horrormirth:...  Might still be found in china?

LMNO

I kind of love how three kids say at the same time something that sounds like, "KRAKEN!"

Also, from what I can tell from the comments, two of the chemicals involved/produced from this are Chromium and Mercury.  So only do this if you really, really hate someone.  Or in self-defense.

Or if you're standing your ground.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LuciferX on December 03, 2013, 10:54:44 PM
Awesome, when I was a child you could buy little dime-sized pellets of that stuff with your news-years sparklers and such...  We would light them at the dinner table :horrormirth:...  Might still be found in china?

You can't still buy them? :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 02:46:42 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on December 03, 2013, 10:54:44 PM

You can't still buy them? :(

Long shot, been a while, will see what turns up...

Freeky

We called those pellets "Snakes" because yeah.  We only ever found them at 4th of July.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You might have missed the part of the conversation about whether you can still buy the little snake fireworks.

Junkenstein

I didn't. It's just the cost to get sufficiently terrifying quantities is much more do-able buying by the ton.