News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

RAUS

Started by Dildo Argentino, December 02, 2013, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Did they leave their napkins at the bottom?
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

Someone text me when assburger boy leaves.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Sadly, there's no traffic on PD.  :sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 02, 2013, 06:25:19 PM

Yep.  Sadly, that's in part because of pedantic asswipes killing every thread they touch.  You and RWHN, for example.

Please stay the fuck out of my threads. I don't like you, I am not entertained by you, and the fun stops when you show up, because you won't have it any other fucking way.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 06:26:55 PM

Yep.  Sadly, that's in part because of pedantic asswipes killing every thread they touch.  You and RWHN, for example.

Please stay the fuck out of my threads. I don't like you, I am not entertained by you, and the fun stops when you show up, because you won't have it any other fucking way.

Actually, it's you that won't have it any other way... but okay, I will stay out of your threads. Provided you stay out of mine.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: holist on December 02, 2013, 06:29:05 PM

Actually, it's you that won't have it any other way... but okay, I will stay out of your threads. Provided you stay out of mine.

Hey, rabid dog with flashes of brilliance: Christmas comes early. I'm out of here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Anytime you want a thread split, just pipe up.

Just like anyone else.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 02, 2013, 06:34:00 PM

Hey, rabid dog with flashes of brilliance: Christmas comes early. I'm out of here.

I wish I could believe that.

Anna Mae Bollocks

OP makes no sense, and surely made none even before the edit.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 02, 2013, 08:21:23 PM
OP makes no sense, and surely made none even before the edit.

I only edited the title after the split.

And, no, it made no sense.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Par for the course.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He was probably drunk.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro

Holist is half polar bear and half herpes. He just keeps coming back.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, I think he lives in the Pet Sematary.