News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odibex Grallspice

Look, I'm no hound dog...but I should like to know if I am surrounded by lady-folk.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 10:25:25 PM
Look, I'm no hound dog...but I should like to know if I am surrounded by lady-folk.

I am an angry Black woman.

And a beautiful fairy princess.  I have proof of this on Youtube.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Odibex Grallspice

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 09:07:01 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 30, 2013, 07:55:09 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 07:50:10 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 30, 2013, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 06:36:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 06:32:23 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 05:37:44 PM
Board is empty again today.  Except for Obadai Grallspex or whatever his name is, and LuciferX explaining why woo > physics, etc.

So I'm going to go find something offline to do.

Sorry.  Lunch with Mrs LMNO, and then I had to revisit some of the LessWrong quantum physics sequence, because of that damn science fiction thread.

No worries.  I assume you're busy during the day, these days.  Cain's got shit on his plate, and Nigel is busier than hell.

Everyone else, though, has fucked off to Facebook to share and Like, because they care.  Most people won't bother to share or repost, you know.  It's a well-known fact.

I checked in here briefly, then I fucked off to facebook to make sure one of my groups wasn't getting infested with INTUITIVE PAGAN, then I came back.

Bring the "intuitive pagans" here.   :lulz:

I've never heard that term, but I already know what it means:  Even the ridiculous forms of neo-paganism thrown off in favor of flat-out, unadorned wish-fulfillment fantasy.

Please yes do. I am ever so interested in hearing what enlightenment my intuitive brothers and sisters bring to the butcher table. Oh my yes.

This just in : My newer-than-new boss just fired 2/3 rds of the staff.  :lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz: :horrormirth: I am closing forever. Hehehehe. HAHAHAHAA.

Your place of work is an ongoing trainwreck that never fails to amaze.

Did they at least get rid of that one shitty, lazy coworker who lies? Or is she long gone?

That was the last manager. She quit. The new-new manager is firing pretty much everyone else. Except me and one other guy. Problem? Hasn't hired anyone. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I am a 17-year-old gay male person (hate being called boy, I'm a man, god damn it) living in the South USoA. I am also a pretty pretty princess.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Odibex Grallspice

Are you a fan of the Drive-by Truckers or did you just filch their name?

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 10:13:08 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 10:10:38 PM
OK so like I won't  hit on you in a drunken stupor OK?
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 10:08:05 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 10:04:18 PM
Stella?  Are all you broads broads?

Just me, Stella, and Roger.
That's like all the regular posters almost.

Pretty much. Look out for LMNO though, she's kind of a beast.

You're just jealous that after all this time, I still get modeling gigs for Fredrick's.

EK WAFFLR

This pretty princess has made some new music with the new guy in the band.

What do y'allses think? https://soundcloud.com/fabian-schmidt-10/no-cure
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 11:40:19 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 10:13:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 10:08:05 PM

You're just jealous that after all this time, I still get modeling gigs for Fredrick's.

:aaa: :1fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 11:40:19 PM

Fact.  LMNO does his little turn on the catwalk.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.

BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED.

Da6s

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 30, 2013, 10:49:10 PM
I am a 17-year-old gay male person (hate being called boy, I'm a man, god damn it) living in the South USoA. I am also a pretty pretty princess.

Define "in the South".
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Telarus

A court has rejected a 60-year-old man's attempt to invoke the ancient right to trial by combat, rather than pay a £25 fine for a minor motoring offence.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1416262/Court-refuses-trial-by-combat.html

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 04:54:25 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 29, 2013, 06:33:00 AM
Am I an alcoholic? I drink like a half gallon of gin every 3 days.

Dear god.

OK, so I am not an expert, but at the very least, that amount of alcohol will make you fat.

Also, gin.

Twid,
likes gin, but not that much.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS