News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Oh believe me, the most divisive thing in the player base is whether Asari or Quarians have better backsides. 

Obviously this means my next video needs to be of a Quarian...you know, for science and stuff.

LMNO

Suu

Off to my religion final.

This could be lulzy or ridiculous, depending on how much of a prick the professor wants to be to all of us.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

At work.

Stomach/ass not fully functional.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Got an audit going on (environmental), a CPR class in the next room (which I was supposed to be in), plus the compactor down (imagine a 4 story tall pellet machine), and a mystery problem with a baghouse.  And half my guys are in mandatory training that could probably have been scheduled at sometime other than "the last minute".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Can any of these be solved by vomiting or shitting on something?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2013, 03:12:13 PM
Can any of these be solved by vomiting or shitting on something?

Sadly, no.

Cain

I'm shocked.  I thought those were practically universal solutions.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2013, 03:17:53 PM
I'm shocked.  I thought those were practically universal solutions.

They are when you can hit the people causing the problem.

The Good Reverend Roger

My portion of the audit starts in an hour.

When I'm done, I'll do some writing.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 12, 2013, 04:02:47 PM

This is surely the perfect occasion to vomit and/or shit on something. Preferably the auditor.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 12, 2013, 04:06:05 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 12, 2013, 04:02:47 PM

This is surely the perfect occasion to vomit and/or shit on something. Preferably the auditor.

Naw, she's good people (this is an internal audit, from the parent facility).

Junkenstein

Severe cognitive dissonance. Auditor. Good Person. What.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 12, 2013, 04:10:44 PM
Severe cognitive dissonance. Auditor. Good Person. What.

I do audits of other facilities, and I am the kindest, most consider fucker you bastards will ever meet.