News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 12, 2013, 04:12:37 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 12, 2013, 04:10:44 PM
Severe cognitive dissonance. Auditor. Good Person. What.

I do audits of other facilities, and I am the kindest, most consider fucker you bastards will ever meet.

I bet.

"ARE YOU COCK-KNOCKERS TRYING TO GET EACH OTHER KILLED?"

Junkenstein

I do audits of other facilities, and I am the kindest, most consider fucker you bastards will ever meet.

Touché.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 12, 2013, 04:20:34 PM

I bet.

"ARE YOU COCK-KNOCKERS TRYING TO GET EACH OTHER KILLED?"

What I really do, see, is I've mastered the deadpan stare over the top of the clipboard.

I just SHUT UP at them until they spill their rotten guts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

I bet that works perfectly. It's similar to how I deal with sales reps.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 12, 2013, 04:23:15 PM
What I really do, see, is I've mastered the deadpan stare over the top of the clipboard.

I just SHUT UP at them until they spill their rotten guts.

Brilliant.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2013, 09:26:01 AM
This is new

QuoteHi My Friend,

I am Col Brian D Kent, Commander of the,3rd HBCT/ 3ID Sledgehammer Peace keeping force deployed to Kabul,
Afghanistan from Iraq.Can you be trusted? I have some important items to ship to you,
get back to me as per for more information through my private mail(EMAIL DELETED).
I will explain further when i get a response from you.

Respectfully,
Col Brian D Kent
US 3rd HBCT Corps. Kabul

CONEL BRIAN DENNISON KENT

Conel?  CONEL? IS OUR SCAMMERS LEARNING?

:spittake:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

COULD IT BE?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 12, 2013, 02:09:38 PM
At work.

Stomach/ass not fully functional.

THIS is almost certainly going to go terribly well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 12, 2013, 05:06:33 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 12, 2013, 02:09:38 PM
At work.

Stomach/ass not fully functional.

THIS is almost certainly going to go terribly well.

Something awful is out there, lurking in the bushes just outside of the light from the fire.

Not sure what it is or when it will strike.  Just the occasional rustling noise and growl.

:shudder:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have my dreaded chemistry final in an hour. I have done almost nothing for the last three days but study for this, and I'm still nervous as hell.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 12, 2013, 07:29:35 PM
I have my dreaded chemistry final in an hour. I have done almost nothing for the last three days but study for this, and I'm still nervous as hell.

You're gonna kick that pig.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, I guess I'll go back to working on my letter.

Golden Applesauce

That awkward moment when a boy comes to you to about what he thinks is rectal bleeding, and it turns out he's just having a period.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Payne

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 12, 2013, 05:05:39 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2013, 09:26:01 AM
This is new

QuoteHi My Friend,

I am Col Brian D Kent, Commander of the,3rd HBCT/ 3ID Sledgehammer Peace keeping force deployed to Kabul,
Afghanistan from Iraq.Can you be trusted? I have some important items to ship to you,
get back to me as per for more information through my private mail(EMAIL DELETED).
I will explain further when i get a response from you.

Respectfully,
Col Brian D Kent
US 3rd HBCT Corps. Kabul

CONEL BRIAN DENNISON KENT

Conel?  CONEL? IS OUR SCAMMERS LEARNING?

:spittake:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

COULD IT BE?

It's a MYSTERY!

Telarus

Sorry to hear about the gut rustling Rog..

I have a day off! First in 10 days.

Im drunk. Lovey Black Kraken Rum & Kona Coffee.... Decompressing some... It's really odd that other teams had lay-off as their projects wrapped up, and I've had weekend overtime since before Thanksgiving..

This industry is crazy.... I'll fit right in.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel