Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 07:59:02 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 30, 2013, 07:57:12 PM
I was Cleopatra in a past life. It was very traumatic, which is why I have so many cats now. They are my totem and my spirit guide. When I pet one, I see visions of my former existences and we exchange prana. It's very powerful and fulfilling. It's helping me in my penance for all the horrible, slutty things I did when I was the Queen of the Nile.

I was a hod-carrier.  Like 30 times.  I am the statistically-normal reincarnation.

Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant.

I died in infancy or early childhood pretty much every time for the last 3800 years, until vaccines were invented. So I've been recycled reincarnated roughly 2000 times. Beat that, suckas.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 09:00:34 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 30, 2013, 06:30:58 PM
Well SOMEBODY needs to DIAF for doing this. http://creemmag.com/

I don't understand it, at all. Whaaaat?

Don't mind me. I'm old enough to remember Lester Bangs. It was a good mag, once.
And I don't understand either.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 04:50:51 PM
Quote from: Waffleman on December 28, 2013, 10:30:55 PM
The internet connection at my house finally reached my own computer! HUzzah!

In other news, I joined a powerlifting gym, the norwegian powerlifting association and I got a curl bar for christmas. But not a single book. This is weird.

This is causing me to become moist.

Missed this.

Nigel,your very existence makes me moist.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 09:08:56 PM
I was Cleopatra in a past life. It was very traumatic, which is why I have so many cats now. They are my totem and my spirit guide. When I pet one, I see visions of my former existences and we exchange prana. It's very powerful and fulfilling. It's helping me in my penance for all the horrible, slutty things I did when I was the Queen of the Nile.

I was a hod-carrier.  Like 30 times.  I am the statistically-normal reincarnation.

Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant, Peasant.

I died in infancy or early childhood pretty much every time for the last 3800 years, until vaccines were invented. So I've been recycled reincarnated roughly 2000 times. Beat that, suckas.

ABORTED SINCE ATLANTIS.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 30, 2013, 09:18:25 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 09:08:56 PM

:spittake:

EK WAFFLR

:lulz:  :lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffleman on December 30, 2013, 09:17:58 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 04:50:51 PM
Quote from: Waffleman on December 28, 2013, 10:30:55 PM
The internet connection at my house finally reached my own computer! HUzzah!

In other news, I joined a powerlifting gym, the norwegian powerlifting association and I got a curl bar for christmas. But not a single book. This is weird.

This is causing me to become moist.

Missed this.

Nigel,your very existence makes me moist.

:D
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mittens:  :lulz:

Ben Shapiro

Odibex Grallspice

Stella?  Are all you broads broads?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ben Shapiro

Odibex Grallspice

OK so like I won't  hit on you in a drunken stupor OK?
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 10:08:05 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 10:04:18 PM

Just me, Stella, and Roger.
That's like all the regular posters almost.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 10:10:38 PM
OK so like I won't  hit on you in a drunken stupor OK?
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 10:08:05 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 10:04:18 PM

Just me, Stella, and Roger.
That's like all the regular posters almost.

Pretty much. Look out for LMNO though, she's kind of a beast.

EK WAFFLR

[/b]