News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

WAFFLE! TWID! GET YOUR WARTY ASSES IN HERE.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 04, 2013, 08:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

QuoteNormal English: "Commuting to work"
Death Metal English: "TRANSPORTATION OF THE WAGEBOUND UNTO THE NEXUS OF PERPETUAL QUOTIDIAN ENSLAVEMENT"

Normal English: "This bok choy isn't very good"
Death Metal English: "CASTIGATING THE VERDANT ISSUANCE OF THE SOILS OF JIANGNAN"

Normal English: "I need to take a nap"
Death Metal English: "RIPPED INTO THE UTTER EXHAUSTION OF THE MIDDLE DAY"

Normal English: "Thanks for explaining the train schedule"
Death Metal English: "PROFFERING GRATITUDE UPON THE CHRONOCRATION OF THE JUGGERNAUTS OF RETICULATED METALS AND FIRE"

Normal English: "You have to mow the lawn"
Death Metal English: "BRING DOWN THE SCYTHE OF GODS UPON THE NECKS OF THE GREEN-RIBBED LEGIONS AND SWEEP AWAY THEIR WRETCHED BODIES; THOU ART IMPLORED BY ME"
:spittake:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Death Metal English makes everything AWESOME!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 04, 2013, 10:42:31 PM
Death Metal English makes everything AWESOME! THE LYRICAL STYLING OF DEATH METAL EXPONENTIALLY INCREASEs THE WONDER OF ALL THINGS BEYOND CONCEPTION

ftfy.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Lenin McCarthy

A Facebook status of a friend a few weeks back had a few great food-inspired death metal phrases.

Bacon: YOUR THIGHS ARE ON DISPLAY IN A BURNING ROOM
Haggis: EVERYTHING THAT DEFINES YOU CAN BE MASHED INTO YOUR GUTS

Ben Shapiro

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

ALTERATIONS TO THE EGO PRESENTATION TO THE SUBSECTION OF THE PLANETARY NETWORK ALIGNED WITH THE PHILOSOPHICAL DISORDERING PRINCIPLE OF CHAOS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH THE SOLE EXCLUSION OF THE SANCTIFIED DESIGNATION BESTOWED UPON ME BY THE DWELLER IN THE WASTES WHICH IS RENDERED INTO THE IDIOMATIC OF DEATH METAL FROM ITS INITIATION.

EK WAFFLR

UNUBIQUOTOUS GRATIFICATIONS UPON RECEIVING THIS LITERARY MEISTERWERK
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffleman on December 05, 2013, 01:43:17 PM

SALUTATIONS TOWARD AND INQUISITION INTO THE STATUS OF THE PATTERNED MORNING GRAIN OFFERING.

Suu

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 02:11:15 PM

SALUTATIONS TOWARD AND INQUISITION INTO THE STATUS OF THE PATTERNED MORNING GRAIN OFFERING.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 02:11:15 PM

VOMITOUS REPULTIONS TOWARDS THE FERMENTED GRAIL LIBATIONS AND QUIZZICAL EXPRESSION FACES ON THE TRUE MEANING
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Junkenstein

DISDAIN FOR THE MASSES UPON THEIR REJECTION OF PARTICIPATION WITHIN THE CLANDESTINE SUBJECT MARKER.