News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 12, 2013, 04:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I vote spider. Egg sac or whatever under the Maypole-y bit and the perimeter fence whatsit is saturated with pheremones or something noxious to keep predators away and/or repels excess moisture or something.

Also, I thought this thread was going to have more Paula Cole in it.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not sure it's a thing that is decided by voting. :lol:

Entomologists don't know what it is, and if anybody was going to guess, it would be those people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 13, 2013, 02:22:36 AM
I'm not sure it's a thing that is decided by voting. :lol:

Entomologists don't know what it is, and if anybody was going to guess, it would be those people.

I'm pretty sure it's not a vote thing either. But I never overlook an opportunity to make up some weird shit that might be novel fodder later. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This better not be some kinda cute Christmas hoax.

The Good Reverend Roger

I vote horrible alien invasion.

FROM DIMENSION 9
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If that's where Arizona Desert Starfish come from, I DON'T WANT ANY.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 13, 2013, 02:40:40 AM

Way too small to be an ADSF.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 02:51:51 AM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 13, 2013, 02:40:40 AM

sarlacc:vagina dentata::ADSF:?????
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 13, 2013, 02:54:32 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 02:51:51 AM

sarlacc:vagina dentata::ADSF:?????

Starfish don't have vaginas.

And they vomit their stomachs out while eating.  Not the contents, the organ itself.  After they grapple their prey, drill through their shell, and suck out the mollusc in question.

Mother Nature:  PSYCHOPATH.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wikipediaSome species of starfish have the ability to regenerate lost arms and can regrow an entire new limb given time.[48] A few can regrow a complete new disc from a single arm, while others need at least part of the central disc to be attached to the detached part.[24] Regrowth can take several months or years,[48] and starfish are vulnerable to infections during the early stages after the loss of an arm. A separated limb lives off stored nutrients until it regrows a disc and mouth and is able to feed again.[48] Other than fragmentation carried out for the purpose of reproduction, the division of the body may happen inadvertently due to part being detached by a predator, or part may be actively shed by the starfish in an escape response.[24] The loss of parts of the body is achieved by the rapid softening of a special type of connective tissue in response to nervous signals. This type of tissue is called catch connective tissue and is found in most echinoderms.[53] An autotomy-promoting factor has been identified which, when injected into another starfish, causes rapid shedding of arms

THEY FUCKING REGENERATE.  And if you cut an arm off, it fucking grows into a whole new starfish.  And they can leave bits behind as a decoy, which if not eaten then turn into another Goddamn starfish.

You better thank Baby Jesus that this weird phenomenon is NOT starfish related.

The Good Reverend Roger

QuoteGrasping the shellfish, the starfish slowly pries open the prey's shell by wearing out its adductor muscle, and then inserts its everted stomach into the crack to digest the soft tissues. The gap between the valves need only be a fraction of a millimetre wide for the stomach to gain entry.

OH GOD OH GOD

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It eats by prolapsing itself. It can produce endless clones.

It is clearly my spirit animal.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 13, 2013, 03:35:12 AM
It eats by prolapsing itself. It can produce endless clones.

It is clearly my spirit animal.

If I was a clam, I would thank Clam Jesus for not giving me consciousness.  Because starfish.