News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT.

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 12, 2013, 04:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Skinsaw Queen needs a crown of starfish.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 13, 2013, 03:38:45 AM

She has a crown.   Perhaps a starfish tank, into which she throws those who displease her.

It would have to be the spiny kind, though.  They swarm their prey.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 03:40:12 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 13, 2013, 03:38:45 AM

She has a crown.   Perhaps a starfish tank, into which she throws those who displease her.

It would have to be the spiny kind, though.  They swarm their prey.

They just want to be friendly, Roger. Giving hugs. So many hugs. They will love her enemies to death.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Telarus

Pacific Crown of Thorns, when terrorizing slow moving prey just isn't good enough. These guys Gozilla whole coral reefs.

It was the only sea-life that my father (a veteran dive instructor) would habitually break out his dive knife and kill (and I mean - cut the center up until he was sure it was dead). You can imagine how difficult even that is:

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Junkenstein

I suppose the fun part here is mentioning how coral eats other coral by again, vomiting out it's stomach.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reports are in!

Leads to :

SO GOD DAMN CUTE! One per tower in the ring, apparently.

http://io9.com/scientists-finally-know-what-created-these-mysterious-r-1487367394

Anna Mae Bollocks

Aw, teensy honey-colored spider!

With a FORT.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Reginald Ret

It seems to be a baby Khorne worshipping spider. A species of spider that decorates his home with the corpses of his victims.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THAT IS THE CUTEST FUCKING THING  EVER!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

I can't decide if it would taste like orange Jell-O or if it would bounce like a GummiBear. It is so damn cute.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, also, just one per structure! That's remarkable!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Given how tiny the towers on the fence are, can you imagine how teeny-weeny that spider babby really is?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They may not be that small, because it's one per central tower.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One thing that's baffling me is, are there simply no natives there for the researchers to ask?