PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

A Very PD Holiday

Started by Eater of Clowns, December 22, 2010, 11:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 28, 2013, 04:52:23 PM
Soilent green is people!

I'm waiting for a remake of that movie. Only it will be "Oscar Meyer wieners and Nestle crunch bars are PEOPLE!"
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 28, 2013, 06:17:18 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 28, 2013, 04:52:23 PM
Soilent green is people!

I'm waiting for a remake of that movie. Only it will be "Oscar Meyer wieners and Nestle crunch bars are PEOPLE!"

"Pink Slime is people!"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

...and at the conclusion of the movie, no one seems to care.  Sales of Pink Slime continue to grow. 

There is a FaceBook petition, though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 03:07:54 PM
...and at the conclusion of the movie, no one seems to care.  Sales of Pink Slime continue to grow. 

:mittens:

And fuck the guy who screams about Soylent Green.  Now everyone in that storyline gets to choose between starving to death or consciously being a cannibal.

What an asshole.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

:mittens:

And fuck the guy who screams about Soylent Green.  Now everyone in that storyline gets to choose between starving to death or consciously being a cannibal.

What an asshole.

I know, right?

Odibex Grallspice

Charlton Heston, that's the guy you're after. Who could trust a guy named Charlton anyway?