News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

[GASM] Secret Text Vault

Started by Cramulus, February 07, 2012, 05:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'd be up for designing new things for something like this, just not writing them. The half pages are optimized for, well, half page printing; we can have a lot more fun online since I have options like "colors" and "widescreen format." If you guys want I can upload a bunch of the very wordy wallpapers I did for anon before this so you can get a feel for our options.

Cramulus

if you have ANYTHING you want included in the "secrets of discordia" vault, by all means, post!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on February 11, 2012, 07:04:44 AM
if you have ANYTHING you want included in the "secrets of discordia" vault, by all means, post!

I have 700 pages of rants backed up.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

:lulz:  "be careful what you wish for"

srsly though, definitely post whatever you want some spags to find

I intend on putting up zillions of posters once we've got a good idea

then the question is - what kind of arcane discordian secrets would it be cool to find?

I'm thinking maybe a /PDF collection of all our community works? + some other discordian texts?

Definitely a PDF of the PD pages that include the letter to the illuminati, the instructions to join the illuminati, and the zwack cypher. those are the real tinfoil hat stuff, it kind of belongs in a collection of secrets.

I wonder if there's other PD stuff that would make good "treasure".

Q. G. Pennyworth

None of these are particularly "things I want to put in the vault," just an idea of the kind of stuff I could do with some words once there's an idea of what should be in there.

http://imageshack.us/g/268/dictatorpart1.png/

Icey

Did you guys mention something about throwing up some physical media? 'Cause I'm all for helping.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

If you want some gibberish generated, I'm your man. (If Rog is putting up 700 pages of rants, though, perhaps you don't need any gibberish)

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mistre

So, did you make the Secret Vault?
Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Mistre

Uber Supreme Poobah of Pope-Groping™

He who acknowledges his own inability to answer a question is wise, he who does not seek one is stupid.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

So far as I know, it never went anywhere. I guess you'd have to ask Cram & Trip

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.