News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

POSTERGASM

Started by Cramulus, January 19, 2008, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: trix on July 14, 2014, 01:51:36 AM
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on July 14, 2014, 01:10:43 AM
I've seen a lot of posterGASM-like material from (seemingly) non-discordian sources in the past year or two. I can't say if this is a success, a cynical re-appropriation by the Spectacle, or just something relating to awareness or the group I associate with. But, if we don't do posterGASM, the straights will -- and while I don't have strong feelings either way about that, it might push some decisions.

When you say, (seemingly) non-discordian sources, do you mean the material does not seem to convey the type of humor or style that a Discordian is likely to use, or do you just mean that you don't recognize the posters themselves from any of the posterGASM collections you've seen?

I'm just wondering if those posters are, themselves, not Discordian at all in nature, or just not from a recognizable discordian source.

I'm finding it hard to come up with words today, my head is in a weird place, apologies if my question is confusing or stupid

They are coming from known sources who are not known to be discordian and do not publicly address the issue.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.