News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Are we more depressed because we're getting smarter?

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, December 17, 2013, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ⅎuᴉzz on February 17, 2015, 06:43:39 PM
Personally, I think we're getting more depressed because we know we're getting dumber.

Buncha crap.  Kids today are way smarter than my generation.  They're better people, too.
Molon Lube

Ⅎuᴉzz

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 17, 2015, 06:48:30 PM
Personally, I think we're getting more depressed because we know we're getting dumber.

Buncha crap.  Kids today are way smarter than my generation.  They're better people, too.

Not where I come from.
This is not my signature. I told you to stop following me.

Is it still here? Fuck.

Hm.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ⅎuᴉzz on February 17, 2015, 07:07:21 PM

Not where I come from.

1950?
Molon Lube

Ⅎuᴉzz

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 17, 2015, 07:13:25 PM
Quote from: Ⅎuᴉzz on February 17, 2015, 07:07:21 PM

Not where I come from.

1950?

I like the way they dressed, but no. I'm talking about Conservative government dismantling social mobility in the UK for the last 30 years and rendering many of my fellow millenials  and myself subject to a shit education. We grow up angry and inarticulate and either settle into shitty jobs or become criminals. Or Discordians. Or UKIP. Ew.

Is it still here? Fuck.

Hm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:sotw:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ⅎuᴉzz

Is it still here? Fuck.

Hm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's funny, I didn't realize until re-reading this thread that UB is Inge. :lol:

hirley0

0k? i do not rule out the probability:
that Radio { Electromagnetic waves
may have something to do with this
HOWever no idea where to begin ?
Or end
maybe cosmic gamma

zarathustrasbastardson

No you're depressed because you're getting dumber and feel like you know everything. That you don't.  You're lazy because misinformation is a k eyswipe away.  You don't know what real information is or how to find it.  For all you 'hackers' out there - sheay and try to find yourself.
Its not all war
chaos is truth
radiate better

Q. G. Pennyworth

zarathustrasbastardson

chaos is truth
radiate better

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 07, 2015, 03:40:07 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 07, 2015, 02:48:19 AM
See? Every fucking time this thread bumps...

Say the word...

No amount of cleanup will salvage this thing, OP was off target and it seems like a magnet for the worst kind of posts.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 07, 2015, 02:48:19 AM
See? Every fucking time this thread bumps...

Studies have shown this thread to be a leading cause of depression.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.