News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Are we more depressed because we're getting smarter?

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, December 17, 2013, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: boneskull on September 05, 2015, 06:46:12 AM
Hi!

Tonight, I am stalking hirley0 on the internet.  Glad to see that he's still around.  I wanted to confirm he wasn't dead, because he's, well, old.

ALSO: I am proud to add absolutely no value to this thread.

Thanks!

He's at EB&G, and fine as of August 15th.
Molon Lube

Meunster

Thanks!

Don't worry, neither did anyone else.
Poe's law ;)

minuspace

About that pejorative, age-related old-fag shaming, I trust the will to confirm instead originated from the perceived delay to recognize how recently he had indeed posted.

Hi!

Tonight, I am stalking hirley0 on the internet.  Glad to see that he's still around.  I wanted to confirm he wasn't dead, because he's, well, old.

Thanks!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

minuspace

I just want to make sure Hirley0 maintains some adequate representation during his period of absence.  That's all.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on September 09, 2015, 12:50:32 AM
I just want to make sure Hirley0 maintains some adequate representation during his period of absence.  That's all.

Go fuck yourself.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Q. G. Pennyworth

You can cut that diversion from our usual this thread sucks shenanigans if you like. It's a shithole either way :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hi!

Thanks!

Are you an oldschool PDX BBSer?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."