News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Juggalos declare 'Facebook war' on the Illuminati

Started by Telarus, December 19, 2013, 03:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

http://www.dailydot.com/fandom/juggalos-illuminati-facebook-war/

(Post now iterated backwards, because Illuminati and shit. No, srs. Also, I love the misspelling in the gothic font in one of the macros. I seriously had to read it 3 times to get it. -Tel)

"In the heady mix of editorial cartoons, Guy Fawkes masks, Anonymous memes, goth makeup, clip art, scantily clad babes, and occult symbols, it can be a little difficult to tease out exactly how or why the Illuminati are supposed to be destroying America. One thing's for sure, though: They're not going to wait around while you figure it out. So grab your weed and assault rifle and join the resistance! It's only a matter of time until some senator tries to outlaw Faygo.

The Facebook page for Juggalos Against Illuminati Leadership, or J.A.I.L., has drawn more than 600 followers, all "standing up to protect the rights of the people and raise awareness of the corruption within our government!!!!" It's meant to be a hub where people can plan protests and "family events" as well as just "raise awareness." To that end, they share pictorial grievances against gun control advocates, Barack Obama, police, war in the Middle East, the 1 Percent, the Federal Reserve, the Affordable Care Act, "sheeple," marijuana laws, and even Disney.

On paper, the Illuminati and the Juggalos have a lot in common. Both are tightly knit societies whose customs strike outsiders as creepy and cultish, and under no circumstances should either be trifled with. But there's only room for one new world order, and fans of the Insane Clown Posse have banded together to combat what they see as the influence of shadowy conspirators who occupy various seats of political power—mainly with crummy image macros."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JAIL-Juggalos-Against-Illuminati-Leadership/173163362767311

................I know we have memes and content that would be great for this group. Eh?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Oh those wacky Juggalos! What will they come up with next?  :lulz:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Those coperations will go away once we end the Fed.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 19, 2013, 04:06:03 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 19, 2013, 03:41:01 AM
Also, how exactly does 1776=666?

666 is 3/8 of 1776? It's a stretch.

The Number of the Beast=more of a word problem really.

"If your Antichrist shows up 1776 years after the birth of Jesus, then how many Marks of the Beast do you need to make a Satanic government?"

hooplala

Are there pro-Illuminati groups?  If these guys and Tila Tequila are anti-Illuminati, I'm thinking I have to pro.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hoopla on December 19, 2013, 04:30:52 AM
Are there pro-Illuminati groups?  If these guys and Tila Tequila are anti-Illuminati, I'm thinking I have to pro.

I've done the pro-Illuminati troll before. It's kinda fun actually. Especially if you link it with a club with funny rituals that just has an excuse to socialize.

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on December 19, 2013, 04:30:52 AM

They're kind of just HANDING us an opening, aren't they? We'd be fools not to run with it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton