News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Worth the long load time.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 19, 2013, 11:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Holy fuck - why would anybody murder that guy? He was incredible.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 19, 2013, 11:23:26 PM
Holy fuck - why would anybody murder that guy? He was incredible.

He wouldn't loan his long-time caretaker $100.  So the guy stabbed him.

I did business for years with John McCain's cousin, who ran a fiberglass company down here.  He had an employee who lived on the business premises.  Employee decided that McCain was somehow "ripping him off", and shot him.

Anna Mae Bollocks

:x :x :x

On a slightly happier note, I found this at the same site and thought it was kind of HELL YES.
http://lazerhorse.org/2013/05/12/defiant-chinese-mans-frozen-waterfall-rebellion/ :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I think he came up before, didn't he? The artist guy . . . his shit is haunting as fuck.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

http://www.beksinski.pl Official site maintained by a gallery.

Has music. Creepy, beautiful, creepy music. And limited edition prints for sale.

He was a very interesting fellow.

More of his work - http://beksinski.dmochowskigallery.net/galeria_past.php?lang=e

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Forsooth

was fascinated when I first saw his work . caused emotions just by looking at them (which is the point of art, i guess, just never experienced it  before with any other images/paintings)

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

I shared this stuff with the #nw chatroom. I have been labeled disturbed. Truly. I am destroyed by this news. That art which fascinates and at times repulses me is what finally makes these limp dog-dicks call me disturbed. :P

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 22, 2013, 04:35:30 AM
I shared this stuff with the #nw chatroom. I have been labeled disturbed. Truly. I am destroyed by this news. That art which fascinates and at times repulses me is what finally makes these limp dog-dicks call me disturbed. :P
WTF

YOU DISTURBED ART-LOVER!

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 04:43:12 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 22, 2013, 04:35:30 AM
WTF

YOU DISTURBED ART-LOVER!

Yeah. This guy's art is some kind of genius but because it's scary, it isn't art to some people. I'm having a hard time with that line of bullshit. All of these paintings are beautiful and evocative and amazing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They're probably super into Thomas Kinkade.