News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Not even lurking.

Started by Odibex Grallspice, December 22, 2013, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odibex Grallspice

So, I'm here without even lurking  :argh!: 'Cause your shit seems kind of dense and rife with in-jokes. I don't have the concentration to unravel the monkey's paw of absurdity on display here. Just know I am the number one fan of George Takei and an avid toy collector. I hope we can get along in unity and not turd buckle against a granite wall. I have much to learn, but I'm a disciple of William Burroughs so don't think you can pull the flax over my eyes!

Cain

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Odibex Grallspice

Odibex Grallspice

You chaps have a lot of posts which seems cool but I think there's something screwy with the post counter, which means you might not be cool. I don't know.

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:51:09 PM
You chaps have a lot of posts which seems cool but I think there's something screwy with the post counter, which means you might not be cool. I don't know.

Uh-huh.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

Easy does it, new guy.  At least try saying "Hello" while establishing your voice, yeah?

Freeky

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 22, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Uh-huh.

I miss the units, personally.

Odibex Grallspice

Uh-huh.
Your post brings me many hearty lols but seems a bit antagonistic at the same time.

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 22, 2013, 06:55:13 PM

Uh-huh.

I miss the units, personally.

Those were fun. :) Maybe 000 will come up with something new.

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:56:05 PM

Uh-huh.
Your post brings me many hearty lols but seems a bit antagonistic at the same time.

Me in a nutshell.

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 22, 2013, 06:54:19 PM
Easy does it, new guy.  At least try saying "Hello" while establishing your voice, yeah?
But... I don't know, you all seem so insular I thought to go nude would be advisable. But, yes, hello.. I guess when we get down to it you're all folks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:59:36 PM
But... I don't know, you all seem so insular I thought to go nude would be advisable. But, yes, hello.. I guess when we get down to it you're all folks.

Bingo.

So should I warn you about what usually happens next?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:59:36 PM

I'm not.