News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Not even lurking.

Started by Odibex Grallspice, December 22, 2013, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odibex Grallspice

So, I'm here without even lurking  :argh!: 'Cause your shit seems kind of dense and rife with in-jokes. I don't have the concentration to unravel the monkey's paw of absurdity on display here. Just know I am the number one fan of George Takei and an avid toy collector. I hope we can get along in unity and not turd buckle against a granite wall. I have much to learn, but I'm a disciple of William Burroughs so don't think you can pull the flax over my eyes!

Cain

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Odibex Grallspice

Odibex Grallspice

You chaps have a lot of posts which seems cool but I think there's something screwy with the post counter, which means you might not be cool. I don't know.

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:51:09 PM
You chaps have a lot of posts which seems cool but I think there's something screwy with the post counter, which means you might not be cool. I don't know.

Uh-huh.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

Easy does it, new guy.  At least try saying "Hello" while establishing your voice, yeah?

Freeky

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 22, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Uh-huh.

I miss the units, personally.

Odibex Grallspice

Uh-huh.
Your post brings me many hearty lols but seems a bit antagonistic at the same time.

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 22, 2013, 06:55:13 PM

Uh-huh.

I miss the units, personally.

Those were fun. :) Maybe 000 will come up with something new.

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:56:05 PM

Uh-huh.
Your post brings me many hearty lols but seems a bit antagonistic at the same time.

Me in a nutshell.

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on December 22, 2013, 06:54:19 PM
Easy does it, new guy.  At least try saying "Hello" while establishing your voice, yeah?
But... I don't know, you all seem so insular I thought to go nude would be advisable. But, yes, hello.. I guess when we get down to it you're all folks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:59:36 PM
But... I don't know, you all seem so insular I thought to go nude would be advisable. But, yes, hello.. I guess when we get down to it you're all folks.

Bingo.

So should I warn you about what usually happens next?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 22, 2013, 06:59:36 PM

I'm not.