News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Not even lurking.

Started by Odibex Grallspice, December 22, 2013, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

I, Payne (your Messiah), declare Obidex to be awesome.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on December 23, 2013, 10:26:20 PM

I think he's a jerk.  :tgrr:

A big fat chromosomally-alien JERK.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 23, 2013, 10:27:36 PM
Quote from: Payne on December 23, 2013, 10:26:20 PM

I think he's a jerk.  :tgrr:

A big fat chromosomally-alien JERK.

You would say that, what with his extra terrestrial genetics and off putting social skills and all.

He may even be toastable.

So like I said, nothing can possibly go wrong. Nothing.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Odibex Grallspice

I am all these things at once and none of them at the same time. Except delicious, I'm always delicious.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Hello new guy. I'm NoLeDeMiel. I rarely post. I'll see you in 6 months.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Payne

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on December 24, 2013, 06:05:02 PM
Hello new guy. I'm NoLeDeMiel. I rarely post. I'll see you in 6 months.

NoLeDeMiel is the worst. The main offender.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Forgot the niceties:  :musak: :) Hi, make youself at home!  :)  :musak:
Be sure to check out the GIGGLES threads!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

carnival

I like the way you say things OP. I also like your avi.

Odibex Grallspice

Thanks, carnival. And hello to NoLeDeMiel, and, um, Tiddleywomp. My sock is wet but I am pleased to meet your acquaintance. Er, make your acquaintance....

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 09:29:12 PM
He only said it once. And here's the thing:

WE ARE INSULAR AS FUCK.

We're aggressively hostile to new people. We have a ton of in-jokes. We are all very familiar with each other. We write a lot and it's often content-heavy or has a backdrop of context a new person simply can't pick up on. This forum is unfriendly... both actively and passively... to newcomers.

Same pattern every time. Wouldn't matter whether it was or was not Poptart, basically once someone decides to show the noob what because they don't care for their jokes or the tone of their first post it's all over, and they might as well be Poptart because they're either going to explain themselves, thereby making it worse, or defend themselves, thereby making it worse, or go on the offensive, thereby making it LOTS worse, or they do what the vast majority do, which is just go away and never post here again.

We don't even bother with a glimmer of recognition of the 50-post suggestion anymore. Nope. We don't so much as wipe our asses with it. First post and you know that SOMEBODY, probably somebody who hasn't posted anywhere in any other thread for weeks at a time, is guaranteed to come out of the woodwork to shit on the noob.

This.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Odibex Grallspice

I calls 'em like I see 'em  :p

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 26, 2013, 03:46:41 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 09:29:12 PM

WE ARE INSULAR AS FUCK.

We're aggressively hostile to new people. We have a ton of in-jokes. We are all very familiar with each other. We write a lot and it's often content-heavy or has a backdrop of context a new person simply can't pick up on. This forum is unfriendly... both actively and passively... to newcomers.

Same pattern every time. Wouldn't matter whether it was or was not Poptart, basically once someone decides to show the noob what because they don't care for their jokes or the tone of their first post it's all over, and they might as well be Poptart because they're either going to explain themselves, thereby making it worse, or defend themselves, thereby making it worse, or go on the offensive, thereby making it LOTS worse, or they do what the vast majority do, which is just go away and never post here again.

We don't even bother with a glimmer of recognition of the 50-post suggestion anymore. Nope. We don't so much as wipe our asses with it. First post and you know that SOMEBODY, probably somebody who hasn't posted anywhere in any other thread for weeks at a time, is guaranteed to come out of the woodwork to shit on the noob.

This.

She wasn't writing your pardon, holist.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 03:58:48 PM

WE ARE INSULAR AS FUCK.

This.

I never thought she was, Roger.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: holist on December 26, 2013, 06:10:36 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 26, 2013, 03:58:48 PM

WE ARE INSULAR AS FUCK.

This.

I never thought she was, Roger.