News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

So, I used to paint...

Started by Odibex Grallspice, December 23, 2013, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odibex Grallspice

Here's a painting! I'll post more if there's any interest.

http://tinypic.com/r/2nb9h6a/5

Sorry for the crappy pic.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like this and would like to request more.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Odibex Grallspice

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I particularly like #4 in that post, although #5 has an interesting fingery-figural-vaginal thing going on that's also intriguing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I like it. There's a visceral quality that appeals

Odibex Grallspice

Yes thanks! I took them down but one and I'm going to post them one a t a time. Thanks LMNO.

Odibex Grallspice

Odibex Grallspice

hooplala

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 23, 2013, 06:26:14 PM
Yes thanks! I took them down but one and I'm going to post them one a t a time. Thanks LMNO.

They are all good, but I like this one a LOT.  The face of the guy second from the right it just perfect.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Odibex Grallspice

This isn't the best way to view these, what with the scrolling thing. But it'll have to do. If you want to see the whole painting, but smaller, you can check out my Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36405178@N07/

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Hoopla on December 23, 2013, 06:28:41 PM
They are all good, but I like this one a LOT.  The face of the guy second from the right it just perfect.
HA! Thanks a lot . I really don't do a lot of representational stuff so it's cool you like it.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Odibex Grallspice

Thanks, Telarus. That's about all I have photographed at the moment. I think that's most of my best stuff anyway.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 23, 2013, 06:32:09 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on December 23, 2013, 06:28:41 PM
HA! Thanks a lot . I really don't do a lot of representational stuff so it's cool you like it.

It's awesome. Those guys look hard. 
The bit of red on the paper is kind of chilling.  8)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.