News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

I'm just going to leave this here...

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 02:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

Now, I hate football. I hate sports actually. I think they're boring. It's actually really surprising that I like baseball, which is admittedly pretty boring unless you are emotionally invested in a team like I am with the Red Sox. But, if Gwar plays the 2015 Superbowl, I will watch the whole damn game.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 02:56:14 AM
Now, I hate football. I hate sports actually. I think they're boring. It's actually really surprising that I like baseball, which is admittedly pretty boring unless you are emotionally invested in a team like I am with the Red Sox. But, if Gwar plays the 2015 Superbowl, I will watch the whole damn game.

Hating football is okay, if you're a Canadian or some other form of communist.

But hating the Superbowl is like hating skeet shooting.  Or Jesus.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 31, 2013, 02:57:46 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 02:56:14 AM

Can I pull the Irish card on the Superbowl?

And can I likewise pull the American card on soccer?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 03:05:48 AM

Either you like the Superbowl or you hate America and secretly keep a picture of Benedict Arnold in your wallet.  There is no middle ground here.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 31, 2013, 03:09:43 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 03:05:48 AM

Either you like the Superbowl or you hate America and secretly keep a picture of Benedict Arnold in your wallet.  There is no middle ground here.

Hmmm...

Can I postpone my decision until we see whether or not Gwar plays the half-time show?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 03:10:38 AM

Hmmm...

Can I postpone my decision until we see whether or not Gwar plays the half-time show?

GWAR is unrelated.  Wanting the superbowl just for GWAR is like saying you want the Swedish bikini team...to make you a turkey pot pie.  It's a question of scrambled motivations and possible terrorist leanings.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 31, 2013, 03:13:53 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 03:10:38 AM

Hmmm...

GWAR is unrelated.  Wanting the superbowl just for GWAR is like saying you want the Swedish bikini team...to make you a turkey pot pie.  It's a question of scrambled motivations and possible terrorist leanings.

So.... I do or do not want the Swedish bikini team to make me food? I like turkey and pot pies, but I don't want to find myself on a list. And I'm not entirely sure whether a red blooded American male prefers turkey pot pie or the Swedish bikini team. I suspect it's the Swedish bikini team, but I do have the EU problem.

LMNO

The majority of Team Vodka only watched the last two Superbowls because of Beyoncé and Madonna.

Obviously, they LOVE kissing terrorists on the beard. Or just beards in general.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 03:17:39 AM

So.... I do or do not want the Swedish bikini team to make me food? I like turkey and pot pies, but I don't want to find myself on a list. And I'm not entirely sure whether a red blooded American male prefers turkey pot pie or the Swedish bikini team. I suspect it's the Swedish bikini team, but I do have the EU problem.

This is why you are always going to live on the East coast, Twid.  Anywhere in real America, you'd be shot.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 03:18:20 AM
The majority of Team Vodka only watched the last two Superbowls because of Beyoncé and Madonna.

Obviously, they LOVE kissing terrorists on the beard. Or just beards in general.

:mittens: