News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Philosophical Vomit (Nietchze!)

Started by Zurtok Khan, December 16, 2004, 07:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

"My friends and I all decided to become non-conformists!"

Then you are most probably a misguided prick.  No, I will not cuddle you and tell you how the world has mistreated you.  Because it hasn't.  You are too childish to take a stand and do whatever the hell it is you want to do, regardless of what your friends want you to do.  

Nietchze had it right in Beyond Good and Evil, in which he spoke of the Slave Morality, and the Master Morality.  The Slave Morality seeks at all times to double check it's self against another's morality (whether it is slave or master).  The Slave Morality is dependant upon outside influences for validity.  

The Master Morality depends on nothing for validity, and does whatever the hell it wants.  No, it is not caught up in base needs and does not bow to whim.  It has reason, and it has passion, but the Master Moralist has control over himself.  The Master does what he wants, when he wants.

Is the Master Moralist a prick?  No.  The Master Moralist has a duty to the Slave.  Seeing as the Master walks on the backs of the slaves, he owes them some small trifle in return for their unwitting approval of the Master.  But, the master owes them nothing beyond simple kindness, except in obvious situations.

So, have you conformed to me yet?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

You will be assimilated.

Just saying.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Quotend does not look at other's wants and wishes.

i disagree. the master must be aware of all things if he is to be the master in every situation.
Hell is other people.

Zurtok Khan

:oops:  Fuck me.  I forgot to edit that.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Cain

I miss my Nietzsche library I have at home.  It had most of the books and a few discussions on them.  He is one of the few philosophers I truly liked. Him and David Hume.