News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Although having said that, this music is pure experiential sweet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Fair, though, that said, I would totally Waffle Iron's roommate forever if he lived in Boston, or I around Olso.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 07:18:19 AM
Although having said that, this music is pure experiential sweet.

That's a saner reason than the reasons a lot of people have for committing.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 04:42:39 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 29, 2013, 06:03:08 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 29, 2013, 05:49:07 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. I've never in my life asked a girl out. If I hadn't been somewhat attractive and interesting I would be a forever alone virgin. But eventually, roughly after highschool, the girls stopped asking me out and I've been alone ever since, more or less. And frankly that sucks, but I just don't have the social skills to make something happen. What are ya gonna do, though?

"Go ask a girl out."

The penalty for failure is a "no", which leaves you where you started, not further back.

This. Get a no, move on. That's roughly how high school works except with intense bouts of hormonal ennui.

More THIS.
Ask. Maybe get shot down - so what? Everybody does. Do not push, do not PUA. Ask somebody else. Repeat until it works.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 07:29:24 AM
I'd fly there to hit that.

Waffles is one of those rare guys that you want to grab by the lapels and shout in his face, "BE MY FRIEND DAMMIT" and his response is "I already am. Also, don't grab me, I might have to fuck your shit up."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah ok as romanced as I am by the music, which is pretty amazing, i guess if michael made a move here that was convincing I would go for that.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 31, 2013, 07:31:30 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 31, 2013, 04:42:39 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 29, 2013, 06:03:08 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 29, 2013, 05:49:07 PM
Yeah, I hear ya. I've never in my life asked a girl out. If I hadn't been somewhat attractive and interesting I would be a forever alone virgin. But eventually, roughly after highschool, the girls stopped asking me out and I've been alone ever since, more or less. And frankly that sucks, but I just don't have the social skills to make something happen. What are ya gonna do, though?

"Go ask a girl out."

The penalty for failure is a "no", which leaves you where you started, not further back.

This. Get a no, move on. That's roughly how high school works except with intense bouts of hormonal ennui.

More THIS.
Ask. Maybe get shot down - so what? Everybody does. Do not push, do not PUA. Ask somebody else. Repeat until it works.

Worked for Gene Simmons. Well that and ridiculous amounts of money. And the tongue. I don't doubt that that helped.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't really know what question im being asked anymore.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

. . . my text is deleting itself as I type again. Which might have something to do with the insta-killer-headache and numb appendages. Forget whatever I was going to bitch about. Bed time.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 07:38:38 AM
I don't really know what question im being asked anymore.

Not sure if I'm asking a question anymore.

I think we drifted in various ways. Anyway, :flips coing: :heads:

Go with your head.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that the only thing that makes sense right now is going to bed, probably.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 07:49:41 AM
I think that the only thing that makes sense right now is going to bed, probably.

Errr. Yep. I'm a bit surprised by the time, to be honest.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Nephew Twiddleton