News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Just bored on the internets. How are you?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on December 31, 2013, 08:13:37 AM
Just bored on the internets. How are you?

Well. At the noticeably tired point. Which is good. And, admittedly, inebriated. So I bid you good night, but hope you stick around for a while.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Accidentally ate some beef last night.

As a result, I got an hour and fifteen minutes sleep, as the horrible intestinal hurricane wracked me from the neck down.  Seriously, I had fucking gas in my upper arms.  Then, this morning, the world fell outta my ass.

The reason I mention this is because I am definitely not up to adding a chapter today, unless you want it to read like James Joyce on a bag of bad crank.

But I will put one up tomorrow, I promise.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 03:28:26 PM
Since when were you allergic to beef?

Not allergic, intolerant.  Since I quit read meat for medical reasons about 36 months ago.  Apparently there is a portion of the population that - once they quit - cannot go back to red meat.

In other news, I finally blackmailed Henry into giving me access to FB from work, so I can go join everyone from PD.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 03:36:04 PM
There goes the neighborhood...

Well, I got sick of being all by myself 90% of the time here.  So I guess I'm gonna go join the zombie horde that used to be PD.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 03:46:45 PM
It's more awful than it looks.

Yeah, I know. 

Posting in a morgue, or following all the zombies out into the street. 

I can't decide which is worse.

LMNO

Wasn't too bad yesterday.  Actually had to do some research, and thinking.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 03:57:08 PM
Wasn't too bad yesterday.  Actually had to do some research, and thinking.

Yeah, for about an hour or so.

I'm not flouncing.  I'm just going to be spending more time THERE, because that's where most of the Discordians I know wound up.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 31, 2013, 03:51:02 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 03:46:45 PM
It's more awful than it looks.

Yeah, I know. 

Posting in a morgue, or following all the zombies out into the street. 

I can't decide which is worse.

Not being able to shit your pants.

The Good Reverend Roger

Either PD is slow as fuck, or my interbutts are fucked.  Either way, I'm gonna bail for a bit, because 3 minute load times are against God.

Cain

Could be a bit of both.  I got a three-second load here, which is noticeably slower than usual...but I'm also uploading to the Youtubes, which can slow load times as well.