News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 31, 2013, 04:48:04 PM
Could be a bit of both.  I got a three-second load here, which is noticeably slower than usual...but I'm also uploading to the Youtubes, which can slow load times as well.

EVERYTHING is slow.  I think our network may be having problems.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 31, 2013, 03:26:16 PM
Accidentally ate some beef last night.

As a result, I got an hour and fifteen minutes sleep, as the horrible intestinal hurricane wracked me from the neck down.  Seriously, I had fucking gas in my upper arms.  Then, this morning, the world fell outta my ass.

The reason I mention this is because I am definitely not up to adding a chapter today, unless you want it to read like James Joyce on a bag of bad crank.

But I will put one up tomorrow, I promise.

All I ate yesterday was vindaloo and PBR.

This morning is special.

I gotta stop partying like a college kid. Even though staying up all night burning shit was fun.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

My diet for the last week has consisted of turkey and leek pie (half the leek given in the recipe), Doritos, twiglets and Wasabi flavoured peanuts.

I feel great.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Load times are slow for me too.

In other news, I'm looking forward to spending today and tomorrow at the coast.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 31, 2013, 05:49:07 PM
My diet for the last week has consisted of turkey and leek pie (half the leek given in the recipe), Doritos, twiglets and Wasabi flavoured peanuts.

I feel great.

That sounds fantastic, actually. I'm envious.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 05:51:34 PM

I feel great.

The pie is pretty awesome.  I fully recommend it, and I don't even like leek. 

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Cain on December 31, 2013, 06:02:37 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 05:51:34 PM

I feel great.

Looks amazing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 31, 2013, 06:02:37 PM

I feel great.

I want it.

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 05:43:45 PM

This morning is special.

I gotta stop partying like a college kid. Even though staying up all night burning shit was fun.

And now your morning also consisted of burning shit, I presume?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 06:09:38 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 31, 2013, 05:43:45 PM

This morning is special.

And now your morning also consisted of burning shit, I presume?

It sure did!  :lol:

Salty

I hit a downswing after not drinking, taken care of housemate/landlord shit.
Yesterday and today are blech, tomorroe should be better.
More yoga.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

There's this phrase going through my head "Life is a totally meaningless misery . . . " and I can't remember where I heard it. I think it's from the old Beetlejuice cartoon or something. Or some Tim Burton thing. God damn hibernating ear worms.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 31, 2013, 07:11:01 PM
There's this phrase going through my head "Life is a totally meaningless misery . . . " and I can't remember where I heard it. I think it's from the old Beetlejuice cartoon or something. Or some Tim Burton thing. God damn hibernating ear worms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URzZX5XjygM

Also, THIS.