News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Well, FB Discordians, yuppies pretending to be rednecks, people who can't reconcile maths with reality...it's all the same thing, really.  If you squint.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2014, 05:53:23 PM
Well, FB Discordians, yuppies pretending to be rednecks, people who can't reconcile maths with reality...it's all the same thing, really.  If you squint.

I don't even have to squint.  It's like there's 7.23 Bn Snookies running around.  I can't stand it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

You can't factor inflation into a budget?

?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2014, 06:04:04 PM
You can't factor inflation into a budget?

?

No.  Apparently, the home office has decided that inflation is undesirable, and therefore does not exist.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Ah. The HO are Republicans. 'Nuff said.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2014, 06:06:34 PM
Ah. The HO are Republicans. 'Nuff said.

No, they're just insulated from reality by having too many minions, and spending too much time huffing farts in the conference room.

Also, if they approve a larger budget, they look bad.  If they approve a smaller one and I can't hold to it, they look fine and *I* look bad.

So I'm gonna pad the FUCK out of this thing.

LMNO

Ah, the planning fallacy.

In addition, dad once explained to me that if a team comes in under budget, then that budget is reduced for the amount saved, regardless of where those savings may have come from, and regardless of what the future expectations may be.

Shit is fucked, yo.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2014, 06:14:02 PM
Ah, the planning fallacy.

Oh, yeah.  We live by that.  But that assumes that things will go best, not that things will go impossible.

QuoteIn addition, dad once explained to me that if a team comes in under budget, then that budget is reduced for the amount saved, regardless of where those savings may have come from, and regardless of what the future expectations may be.

Shit is fucked, yo.

That doesn't happen here.  We are retarded in a different manner.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2014, 04:30:46 PM
Hey peeps, doing a test.  If your firewall lets you, please click on this link, and let me know what the video quality etc is like?

It came up as "offline" for me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 14, 2014, 06:44:37 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2014, 04:30:46 PM
Hey peeps, doing a test.  If your firewall lets you, please click on this link, and let me know what the video quality etc is like?

It came up as "offline" for me.

It will do now, I'm afraid.  I was testing livestreaming, but I've since stopped.  My internet connection doesn't support the framerate for proper viewing.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Kaousuu's Krazy Khaki Kristmas Kookies on January 14, 2014, 04:15:42 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 14, 2014, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Kaousuu's Krazy Khaki Kristmas Kookies on January 14, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 14, 2014, 06:29:42 AM
Quote from: Kaousuu's Krazy Khaki Kristmas Kookies on January 14, 2014, 03:41:24 AM
Odd, maybe personal question: Is it along your bra line, perhaps located under the wire?

Nope. It's right below my collar bone on the right side. If it gets any bigger it will be ON my collar bone.

Not at all what I thought it was then.

Please get it removed, be it Pepsi or not.

Yes ma'am. I will report as to the flavor upon removal.

"Pepsi Blue?! Oh GOD. A throwback!"

ROFL!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 14, 2014, 04:14:07 PM
Will be offline most of this week on account of budget-building hijinks.

Godspeed.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 14, 2014, 05:52:57 PM
For real.  I have been told that mechanical engineering and physics are largely a matter of opinion.

I fucking hate people.

O.o Why can't the sun selectively fry people with that level of special?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Meanwhile on Facebook, my friend seems to be arguing that selective breeding is fundamentally the same as GMO. :kingmeh:

I actually loathe BOTH sides of the argument. They are all ignorant absolutists who don't know what they're talking about and should shut the fuck up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, is it just me or are there a lot of REALLY REALLY REALLY stupid people on Facebook?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"