News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Another video uploaded - and on New Year's Eve no less (it's either this, or go to the underage meat market otherwise known as The Only Local Club).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rev0LaSqDqk

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 31, 2013, 07:31:18 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 31, 2013, 07:11:01 PM
There's this phrase going through my head "Life is a totally meaningless misery . . . " and I can't remember where I heard it. I think it's from the old Beetlejuice cartoon or something. Or some Tim Burton thing. God damn hibernating ear worms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URzZX5XjygM

Also, THIS.

Sorry, LMNO. Didn't mean to piss you off.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

Oh, I was just joking. I simply like linking to that.

Odibex Grallspice

So I haven't had anything to drink yet today and I feel wonderful! It's all spinning on it's axis, which is to say things are definitely turning around for me! But seriously, I'm hoping to quit(slowing down won't do, there is no slowing down).I figured I spend like $200 on gin a month and I've got some unpleasant financial news, I'm not sure how unpleasant yet, but I'm probably going to need that money for, uh, medical purposes.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I am going to a pizza and board games party tonight because I am actually 12.

Odibex Grallspice

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on December 31, 2013, 10:46:15 PM
I am going to a pizza and board games party tonight because I am actually 12.

Fred is like 19 by now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Odibex Grallspice

What do the yellow squares below your name and text mean. I notice I've got three where Rog only has two, though he has way more posts than me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 01, 2014, 12:14:54 AM
What do the yellow squares below your name and text mean. I notice I've got three where Rog only has two, though he has way more posts than me.

You have to be a level 3 user to get the manual to that sort of thing.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Odibex Grallspice

Well, I can assume it doesn't signify what level user I am, 'cause that would be three.

The Good Reverend Roger

When I get this tired, I begin to think that I may not actually be the world's most likeable guy.

When I finally get some sleep, I will most likely keep believing this, but stop caring.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on January 01, 2014, 12:23:10 AM
Well, I can assume it doesn't signify what level user I am, 'cause that would be three.

You aren't going to out-think the evil genius that is ECH, no matter how hard you try.  So concentrate on something easier, like the Grand Unified Theory or some shit.

Ben Shapiro

Spiced multt-berry punch, and tuna casserole done.  World of Warcraft TCG raid night will commence shortly. Prepare your anus 2014.

Suu

I am getting great joy out of bourbon this evening.

Me and Evan Williams. Yes. I know understand the magic of this beverage. It's making me relaxed and hate-filled at the same time. In fact, I'm fucking inspired.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Pizza over, Guiness time.

One of my friends has given me the save the date for her wedding which is PIRATE THEMED and I'm expected to come IN COSTUME. Does this mean don't shower for a month before?