News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

the key to good green tea is not using boiling water, but water that has been allowed to cool a bit, and do nevar oversteep.

I had a white tea with cherry flavours a while back that was fucking gorgeous.

I'm more of a flavoured black tea or herbal infusions kind of lass, myself but yea, I love tea generally, apart from bog standard builders black tea. if imma drink unflavoured black tea, I prefer a Assam, Ceylon or Darjeeling rather than blends.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 02:09:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 09:22:09 AM
I've spent a bracing morning reading about Le Veilleurs, Schwaller de Lubicz, Synarchy and interwar occult fascist movements.

It's more fun than filling in a job application form, anyway.

This was spurred on by reading The Stargate Conspiracy, which is despite the name actually quite interesting and fairly grounded.

Essentially, the book asks the question "what the hell is going on with this New Age Egyptology fetish all of a sudden" (this was in the late 1990s) and comes away with some pretty disturbing conclusions.

It also includes our old friends The Nine, for those who read the notes from Sinister Forces that I posted.  Essentially, the books authors trace the origins of The Nine, whatever they may be, back beyond Andrija Puharich and to Schwaller de Lubicz, an academic with a side interest in mystical fascism...and possibly Crowley (of course).

They come away with the conclusion that someone is trying to hijack New Age beliefs, mixing them with apocalyptic, fundamentalist Christianity and using these beliefs to take quite deliberate aim at Muslims and blacks.  Whether that's the intelligence community, mystical fascists or even The Nine (assuming one believes they really exist) is left up for the reader to decide.

Unfortunately, you have to go through quite a bit on the internal politics of the pyramidiots and Cydonian conspiracy types to get to the good stuff.  But it's worth it.

Sounds interesting..

LMNO

When you say "take quite deliberate aim", do you mean that it is anti-black and anti-muslim?

I'm going to have to read this someday, because I can't see how promoting Egyptology via New Age apocalyptic woo would do that.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 09, 2014, 02:22:27 PM
When you say "take quite deliberate aim", do you mean that it is anti-black and anti-muslim?

I'm going to have to read this someday, because I can't see how promoting Egyptology via New Age apocalyptic woo would do that.

Oh yes, very much so.

Well, apparently all races on earth were seeded by space alien gods...except black people, who are apparently a "control".  Race-mixing is apparently bad.  It's OK to nuke the Japanese because they are of the "4th race nervous system type" which is "defunct".  Islam is in thrall to the "dark ones" and shows signs of being philosophically influenced by the "dark ones".  A great battle between Light and Darkness is coming.  Jews denied Jesus as an Ascended Master (though the exact status of Jews tends to vary, with some saying they are also in thrall to the dark ones, and others saying they're cool, once they accept Jesus).

You basically combine Blavatsky with The Nine's own disturbing racial pronouncements and...well, a particular kind of political philosophy seems to be advocated.  It starts with a N and ends in -azism.

LMNO

That's a rather... interesting... theology.  It's been a while since 1990 (which is disturbing to me, personally), do you feel this ever gained much traction?

Cain

Oh yes, absolutely.  However, since quite a few of them pinned their hopes on the year 2000, there was a subsequent hit to those beliefs...but they are very firmly entrenched within the New Age philosophy, with its love of syncretism and hatred of research or coherency.  A lot of The Stargate Conspiracy involves doing basic research on where people like Graham Hancock got things wildly wrong...not just according to the science and available knowledge, but even according to his own theories.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love tea. I have to cut back my tea intake, I drink waaaayyyy too much tea.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Chai Tea latte or GTFO.

Cain,
beverage philistine

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 02:57:42 PM
Oh yes, absolutely.  However, since quite a few of them pinned their hopes on the year 2000, there was a subsequent hit to those beliefs...but they are very firmly entrenched within the New Age philosophy, with its love of syncretism and hatred of research or coherency.  A lot of The Stargate Conspiracy involves doing basic research on where people like Graham Hancock got things wildly wrong...not just according to the science and available knowledge, but even according to his own theories.

I had no idea there was a new age pack of bigots floating around for the past 20 years.

WHY AREN'T WE TROLLING THEM?

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 09, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

I had no idea there was a new age pack of bigots floating around for the past 20 years.

What do you think we were doing on MW and TCC?

I just think we didn't realise quite how widespread or deep the bigotry went.  Like most New Agers, in fact.

I may throw up a thread on this exact topic.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 03:05:18 PM
Chai Tea latte or GTFO.

Cain,
beverage philistine

If anything is in thrall to the Dark Ones, it's fucking chai tea. Gross.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 09, 2014, 03:04:06 PM

I've tried to quit but I can't. The ritual part of preparing decent tea is encroaching and slowly displacing my smoking habit, so that's good I suppose.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Suu

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 09, 2014, 03:04:06 PM

It can cause kidney stones. :/ Especially if you drink rich black teas. If you're more into green tea and lighter herbals, not so much, but they can still be very dehydrating. Which sucks of course, because tea is worlds better than coffee, imo.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 03:08:11 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 09, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

What do you think we were doing on MW and TCC?

I just think we didn't realise quite how widespread or deep the bigotry went.  Like most New Agers, in fact.

I may throw up a thread on this exact topic.

I thought they were just dumb.  You mean they were quite possibly pawns in some shadowy political group?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2014, 03:05:18 PM
Chai Tea latte or GTFO.

Cain,
beverage philistine

I fucking love chai. even the frothy shit you  get at coffee chains that's made with powder.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 09, 2014, 03:21:31 PM
You mean they were quite possibly pawns in some shadowy political group?

Isn't everyone?  For a given value of shadowy, of course.