News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: hirley0 on January 12, 2014, 07:48:04 AM
What i found  =  No Messages Found
/\/\/\/\/\/\
what i sent in >
   01/11/2014 01:24 PM
20140111 1125 carbapenems
http://www.drugs.com/drug-class/carbapenems.html

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 04:15:47 AM
It could just be a fluid-filled cyst. But the sooner you know, the better.

My bet 25¢, is it's that yellow sticky fluid,
once there is an opening it drains
the first hole that's the chore

the danger is what happens next
the approach matters
use? ovencleaner?/?

Sadly, I'm very reactant to most heavy-chemical cleaning products. Can't be around bleach, for instance. Migraines and rashes and such. But thanks for the suggestion.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 04:14:46 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 04:03:38 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 03:59:09 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 03:36:56 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 12, 2014, 01:50:25 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 11, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
So I don't know if I posted about this or if I did and erased it or whatever so forgive me if this is a repeat. Or not, whatevs.

I have a lump on my chest. Directly below the point of my right collar bone. It started out as a tiny annoying bump that got written off as a clogged pore or whatever. I forget when this was. And it stayed small for a long time, and invisible to the naked eye, but recently it has started growing. Last month it was smaller than my pinky-fingertip. Yesterday it fit under my index fingertip. Today it does not.

So doctor's appointment for me. And what the hell, I may as well get a pap smear too. Damn it.

Chances are it's just a growth or fibroma of some kind. Don't worry if you don't have to.

Don't even care. It's just annoyingly itchy and starting to show under my shirts. Also, I hate doctors like the plague upon humanity that they are . . . in my paranoia-infused fantasy world.

Yeah, it's itchy and growing fast, get it removed and biopsied ASAP.

I took a nap earlier and had a dream that the doctor was trying to force me to have a whole drawn-out surgery to get it removed. $$ upon $$. I said screw that and borrowed his scalpel and removed it myself. Which is what I was tempted to do in the first place but my roommates think I'm nuts. I might possibly be but I really hate constant itching. Pain I can ignore but not itchy.

Yeah NOPE NOPE NOPE. Get it properly removed and biopsied as soon as you can. Like, tomorrow if possible. Earliest possible appointment, please.

I know. It's just . . . iiiiitchy. Will do soonest.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on January 11, 2014, 11:46:55 PM
Ariel Sharon is dead, and I'm pretty happy because he sent a friend of mine's uncle (while he was about to have Sharon investigated for corruption) on a suicide mission (that he survived) to South Lebanon a few years ago.

The sad thing is Sharon is practically normal compared to the people now populating the Israeli right.

But then again, it's not like I'll miss another war criminal.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hirley0 on January 12, 2014, 07:32:58 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 11, 2014, 01:54:51 AM
It's kind of bumming me out that, in a college with over 50% black enrollment, there is literally not even one other black person in either chemistry or biology at my class level. I looked at the other classes, just to be sure.
:sad:
soon 2b limegreen
My guess this must mean you started classes on Monday last
& it could mean you're crossing the river on a regular schedule

Chemistry & Biology ? sounds like possibly SB1 OR 2
MAYBE the earthquake retrofit is finished
maybe it is possible to get to the forth
it still appears to me
the best bet is Smith
Just a minute
M111

Naw, I'm still at PCC Cascade for these classes... the courses both run through Spring. I'll be downtown starting Summer term, assuming they actually decide not to cut the classes I need.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffleman on January 12, 2014, 02:53:28 PM
This one should be an interesting read for most of you.

http://afroginthefjord.com/2014/01/05/the-joys-of-being-a-woman-in-norway/

That is so so rad! I wish the US would go in that direction. I wish the whole rest of the WORLD would go in that direction.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Cain

Cain

Also, just so you all know, I've finally succumbed to becoming a "Utubes Partnuh", which means ads on videos fund my exboritant lifestyle of martinis, swimming pools on hotel roofs and models in bikinis.

Seriously though, I have to wait until Google Adsense wakes up and realises I've signed up with an account and then, if they say yes, I'll get paid for views.  Which would mean I would kindly request that Adblock and similar services are turned off, if only for my channel.  Regardless, my videos will be available on all platforms, monetized or not, and it will be a video at the start, nothing more.

And it's not happening for a week or so anyway, so feel free to go wild in the meantime.

LMNO

CPD: Fingers crossed.
Cain: Yay!
Nigel.  I own a few trilbys.  I may Spagbook them if I can find any pics.

Richter

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 09:09:07 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 04:14:46 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 04:03:38 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 12, 2014, 03:59:09 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 12, 2014, 03:36:56 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 12, 2014, 01:50:25 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 11, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
So I don't know if I posted about this or if I did and erased it or whatever so forgive me if this is a repeat. Or not, whatevs.

I have a lump on my chest. Directly below the point of my right collar bone. It started out as a tiny annoying bump that got written off as a clogged pore or whatever. I forget when this was. And it stayed small for a long time, and invisible to the naked eye, but recently it has started growing. Last month it was smaller than my pinky-fingertip. Yesterday it fit under my index fingertip. Today it does not.

So doctor's appointment for me. And what the hell, I may as well get a pap smear too. Damn it.

Chances are it's just a growth or fibroma of some kind. Don't worry if you don't have to.

Don't even care. It's just annoyingly itchy and starting to show under my shirts. Also, I hate doctors like the plague upon humanity that they are . . . in my paranoia-infused fantasy world.

Yeah, it's itchy and growing fast, get it removed and biopsied ASAP.

I took a nap earlier and had a dream that the doctor was trying to force me to have a whole drawn-out surgery to get it removed. $$ upon $$. I said screw that and borrowed his scalpel and removed it myself. Which is what I was tempted to do in the first place but my roommates think I'm nuts. I might possibly be but I really hate constant itching. Pain I can ignore but not itchy.

Yeah NOPE NOPE NOPE. Get it properly removed and biopsied as soon as you can. Like, tomorrow if possible. Earliest possible appointment, please.

I know. It's just . . . iiiiitchy. Will do soonest.

Youtube "Cyst removal" for why you should listen to Nigel.  The hillarity of having body-made reekcheese spew out of your flesh faded when it turns into an infected crater of pain.   
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Growing the fu manchu back in.

Also, we got another Safety Officer.  It isn't looking good so far.  He told me I had to tarp the ALL WEATHER welding machines.  I asked him if there was an easier way to gather up scorpions, snakes, and killer bees.  He then ORDERED me to do it.  I showed him the org chart and explained the chain of command to him, as well as the fact that his title is "safety technician", not "safety director", as his helmet says (he had the helmet made...and illegally modified).

He is currently whimpering to my boss.

Somehow, this all seems so terribly familiar.  ALMOST LIKE IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:47:06 PM

:fap:

QuoteAlso, we got another Safety Officer.  It isn't looking good so far.  He told me I had to tarp the ALL WEATHER welding machines.  I asked him if there was an easier way to gather up scorpions, snakes, and killer bees.  He then ORDERED me to do it.  I showed him the org chart and explained the chain of command to him, as well as the fact that his title is "safety technician", not "safety director", as his helmet says (he had the helmet made...and illegally modified).

Somehow, this all seems so terribly familiar.  ALMOST LIKE IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE.

He needs more Tucson in his life.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2014, 03:48:40 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:47:06 PM

:fap:

QuoteAlso, we got another Safety Officer.  It isn't looking good so far.  He told me I had to tarp the ALL WEATHER welding machines.  I asked him if there was an easier way to gather up scorpions, snakes, and killer bees.  He then ORDERED me to do it.  I showed him the org chart and explained the chain of command to him, as well as the fact that his title is "safety technician", not "safety director", as his helmet says (he had the helmet made...and illegally modified).

He needs more Tucson in his life.

Fortunately, we have an overstock.

We may be fresh out of hand grenades, but complete and utter failure is half off.