News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 13, 2014, 06:18:21 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 13, 2014, 03:50:30 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:47:06 PM
Growing the fu manchu back in.

Also, we got another Safety Officer.  It isn't looking good so far.  He told me I had to tarp the ALL WEATHER welding machines.  I asked him if there was an easier way to gather up scorpions, snakes, and killer bees.  He then ORDERED me to do it.  I showed him the org chart and explained the chain of command to him, as well as the fact that his title is "safety technician", not "safety director", as his helmet says (he had the helmet made...and illegally modified).

He is currently whimpering to my boss.

Somehow, this all seems so terribly familiar.  ALMOST LIKE IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE.

You reached the end of the Tucson ouroboros again. Expect a threat of the end and a nightmare of teeth, before the nagging sense of repetition comes.

Expect it?  I set my fucking watch to it.

Seriously, how fucking hard is it to find a safety technician that doesn't think he's Goddamn Lee Iacoca?  This jackass has "Capt <last name>" on his helmet, and told one of my guys to refer to him as captain (Wtf?  For real.  WTF?  CAPTAIN?).  I told my guy to refer to ME as "Emperor by Grace of God Roger I", and to refer to the safety officer as "Just another bloody peasant".  He got mad, started bitching about me "undermining his authority".  I pointed out that he hasn't got any.

The man is obviously unhinged.  Time to push things along, and cut right to the end.

My Muse! My Inspiration!

Tucson provides.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am many tired.

Long long day. So much education, wow.

ALso there was a HUGE nerd fight that came to a head today. Shit went down. Brain club has been double mutinied. We won.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 14, 2014, 07:37:14 AM
I am many tired.

ALso there was a HUGE nerd fight that came to a head today. Shit went down. Brain club has been double mutinied. We won.

Yay!
Much smart.
Way nerd go.
Wow.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Quote from: Richter on January 13, 2014, 03:44:26 PM
Youtube "Cyst removal" for why you should listen to Nigel.  The hillarity of having body-made reekcheese spew out of your flesh faded when it turns into an infected crater of pain.

I've likely mentioned this story before, but Cain-friend is a fully qualified vetinary surgeon. Back when he was doing his training, he once came across a horse that couldn't walk due to an oddly placed cyst on its lower leg.

I believe once pierced, it took a good 10 minutes before the flow of pus slowed down, and it was of sufficient quantity to fill a large wok. And then of course came the cleaning etc

Cain

Honestly, how obsessed are the media with Sharon's withdrawal from Gaza?  He led a life of killing, and that one decent act was demanded by international law.

I mean, Mandela picked up the gun briefly and we never heard the end of it.  Sharon worked closely with Phalangist militias who debated whether they should simply murder people, or rape them before killing them (and that is no exaggeration - they literally discussed this).  But he told settlers to withdraw from Gaza!  Man of peace!  We can't melt the metal for a Nobel Peace Prize fast enough!

LMNO

What do you expect, when a president that indiscriminately murders civilians gets the peace prize, and spends his acceptance speech talking about the benefits of war?

Cain

I dunno.  I mean, when the Times did it's obit of Kurt Vonnegut, it basically spent two-thirds of the article calling him Hitler because he used an inflated Dresden death toll, before people knew David Irving was a lying twat.

I mean, by that standard, Sharon is basically Galactus.

LMNO

It's like there's some sort of bias against people who are anti-violence, or something.

Suu

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 14, 2014, 07:37:14 AM
I am many tired.

Many new brain cells, but first moosh.
Moar Education muchly good.
Brain club for victory.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Today, I applied for a job in Turkey, and another job as a writer.

Turkey sounds interesting...and suspiciously well paid.  Writing...well, I dunno.  We'll see.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2014, 03:36:19 PM
Today, I applied for a job in Turkey, and another job as a writer.

Turkey sounds interesting...and suspiciously well paid.  Writing...well, I dunno.  We'll see.

Suspicious, yet with potential.

Cain

Well, I won't say no to a job I'm qualified for, that pays nearly $60000 a year.

LMNO

Cain

And I don't know exactly how high the living costs are in Turkey, but I strongly suspect it is cheaper than the UK, so that makes my effective pay even higher.  Should I get the job.

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2014, 03:57:52 PM
And I don't know exactly how high the living costs are in Turkey, but I strongly suspect it is cheaper than the UK, so that makes my effective pay even higher.  Should I get the job.

I hope that works out for you, it sounds potentially amazeballs.