News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Doesn't Bush II have some kind of business degree? Ivy League, no less?
That says a lot...
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

It's times like that I'm grateful for my crowbar.

Make sure the repair is slow and expensive. If it doesn't all explode anyway first.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 24, 2014, 07:19:08 PM
It's times like that I'm grateful for my crowbar.

Make sure the repair is slow and expensive. If it doesn't all explode anyway first.

I am not going to make sure of anything.  I am staying completely out of this.  And when the fucking thing goes sideways, I am going to ask the three knuckleheads involved PRECISELY how they want it fixed, since I require desk jockeys to tell me how to do shit.

I will probably be fired.  I don't care.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Chelagoras The Boulder

QuoteA week later, Fischer published a blog post stating that Native Americans should have followed Pocahontas' lead,
:? So they should have died of illness midway through an Atlantic voyage?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro

"Barry Honington" is officially disabled. The real cop uploaded proof of impersonation.

R.I.P. RWHN's ultimate form.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 24, 2014, 07:12:35 PM
Suddenly, everyone's a fucking mechanical engineer.  Decisions made over the protest of myself and Filthy Assistant are going forward that will "save" a grand total of $3500 up front, cost an additional $10,000 over the first 15 days, and cause a major disruption in production and quality standards.

Seriously considering just walking out the door and never coming back, on account of both the sheer stupidity involved and the implied insult.

It's small potatoes, money-wise, but I am just sick to fucking death with fucking office monkeys deciding that if it's blue collar, it must be easy, because blue collar people are stupid as evidenced by the lack of a business degree.

I fucking hate my job.  I fucking hate my coworkers.  I fucking hate this city.

Everyone take a minute and be grateful that I have no control over this country's nuclear arsenal.

I'm furious that you don't have control in the first place.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 24, 2014, 09:42:24 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 24, 2014, 07:12:35 PM
Suddenly, everyone's a fucking mechanical engineer.  Decisions made over the protest of myself and Filthy Assistant are going forward that will "save" a grand total of $3500 up front, cost an additional $10,000 over the first 15 days, and cause a major disruption in production and quality standards.

Seriously considering just walking out the door and never coming back, on account of both the sheer stupidity involved and the implied insult.

It's small potatoes, money-wise, but I am just sick to fucking death with fucking office monkeys deciding that if it's blue collar, it must be easy, because blue collar people are stupid as evidenced by the lack of a business degree.

I fucking hate my job.  I fucking hate my coworkers.  I fucking hate this city.

Everyone take a minute and be grateful that I have no control over this country's nuclear arsenal.

I'm furious that you don't have control in the first place.

You and me both, brother.  You and me both.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 24, 2014, 09:40:11 PM
"Barry Honington" is officially disabled. The real cop uploaded proof of impersonation.

You win, though.

Also, Barry Honington, you say?

Cain

Just spent half an hour hunting for a bug in Skyrim before starting my new playthrough.  Basically, the character died whenever they jumped out of the window at the start of the game....after several dozen tests, I can only conclude that the difficulty level was too high, and with the slight change in the game physics engine, the character was splatting with more "realistic" levels of force...namely, boneshattering.

So, not a bug in other words.  On the plus side, I now know for sure that there are no more giant spiders in the game.  Giant spiders all got culled by invading bears.  Very sad, so tragic. 

Sorry to hear about the retards at your work Roger.  I'm honestly amazed you've been able to put up with them as long as you have.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 24, 2014, 09:53:49 PM
Just spent half an hour hunting for a bug in Skyrim before starting my new playthrough.  Basically, the character died whenever they jumped out of the window at the start of the game....after several dozen tests, I can only conclude that the difficulty level was too high, and with the slight change in the game physics engine, the character was splatting with more "realistic" levels of force...namely, boneshattering.

So, not a bug in other words.  On the plus side, I now know for sure that there are no more giant spiders in the game.  Giant spiders all got culled by invading bears.  Very sad, so tragic. 

Sorry to hear about the retards at your work Roger.  I'm honestly amazed you've been able to put up with them as long as you have.

The work is so interesting that I am usually able to tune them out.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 24, 2014, 09:44:58 PM
Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 24, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

You win, though.

Also, Barry Honington, you say?

The cop one.  So now I'm trying to create a new persona. I most likely will create a brony one.

Cain

Brony Spider Jerusalem.  Has to be.

Ben Shapiro

Thinking of some sort of Naruto/MRA/Pagan/Otherkin/Libertarian type.