News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 04:15:32 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 03:50:18 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 03:11:29 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
We can't stop here, this is vagina country?

IT REALLY IS NOT THE VAGINA.

IT IS THE WAY THEY MOVE AND WALK AND TALK.

I agree with this 169.7%

Women make me stupid, and not just because I feel a need to get them into bed.  I mean, that's great and all, but even after sex, when there is not a single hormone left in my horribly withered and dessicated body, I am still a stunned bunny dumbass.  Because I love the hell out of women.  They are like a Rubens painting that can hold a conversation.

No, wait, that last bit isn't quite right, because they're not inanimate objects that have a semblance of humanity, and that wouldn't even be attractive at all.  I don't know how to explain this part.  Because women make me dumb.

I like guys, because they're hairy and smell like sweat and have dicks.

I don't know WHY this makes me like them, but there you have it.

This is probably the most unappealing description of my gender I can think of boiled down to a sentence. I won't debate it, but that's not what I like.

Well, really, you CAN'T debate it.  :lulz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum

I tend towards androgynous men. I like androgyny in women too, but it's not a preference that's as strong in heterosexual attraction.

:lol: Reread my post. I didn't say anything about what you like.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 03:06:03 PM
I like guys, because they're hairy and smell like sweat and have dicks.

I don't know WHY this makes me like them, but there you have it.

You aren't really going to try to debate what I like with me, are you?  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Never mind, I clicked the link AFTER I posted.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 06:44:59 AM

I took 6 years of Latin and for the life of me can't seem to remember how it's rendered without googling "In matters of taste, there is no argument." Because the actual translation is unimportant. The meaning is so yes that you need only be familiar with it, and that it was originally stated by a Roman.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 06:59:49 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 06:44:59 AM

I took 6 years of Latin and for the life of me can't seem to remember how it's rendered without googling "In matters of taste, there is no argument." Because the actual translation is unimportant. The meaning is so yes that you need only be familiar with it, and that it was originally stated by a Roman.

It is perfect.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So I revised my OK Cupid profile to be full nerd. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/WeaselPants?cf=search_overlay

A biochemistry professor at my school messaged me. :lulz: :lulz:

Hell, why not?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 07:10:17 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 06:59:49 AM

It is perfect.

I think that is why out of all of the quotes I was exposed to, that one stuck out the most. There was never a Latin phrase that one could disagree with less than that one.

Nephew Twiddleton

So, manly men for you, ambiguous men for me. We cannot dispute these thing. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 07:17:19 AM
So, manly men for you, ambiguous men for me. We cannot dispute these thing. :lulz:

THESE THING ARE BEYOND REFUTE.

Ben Shapiro

I thought I could, but I can't. I no longer want to be friends with anarchists. I tried long and hard and asked myself how much do I enjoy being around them. I see that they're incapable of enjoying life. Don't know if I'm now in the same stigma as Kai for doing this. I mean I can work with them engage them in public/work etc, but I can't do it in private. My breaking point came to two of them who just became fathers are now justifying them be so called "statists" because we they take some of the "entitlements" it's not them parasites since they're anarchists. Rather than see them become a really real RWHN I decided to jump ship. So I officially have 4 good friends now IRL. Time for bear to start being social again. I'm going to start looking for more techie and engineering hobbyists, and maybe do neckbeard projects together.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 07:12:52 AM
So I revised my OK Cupid profile to be full nerd. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/WeaselPants?cf=search_overlay

Hell, why not?

I can't see anything wrong with it. At worst you get a laugh at a professor's expense, at best, power couple.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 07:12:52 AM

Hell, why not?

Is it a fake profile?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: /b/earman on January 31, 2014, 07:20:44 AM
I thought I could, but I can't. I no longer want to be friends with anarchists. I tried long and hard and asked myself how much do I enjoy being around them. I see that they're incapable of enjoying life. Don't know if I'm now in the same stigma as Kai for doing this. I mean I can work with them engage them in public/work etc, but I can't do it in private. My breaking point came to two of them who just became fathers are now justifying them be so called "statists" because we they take some of the "entitlements" it's not them parasites since they're anarchists. Rather than see them become a really real RWHN I decided to jump ship. So I officially have 4 good friends now IRL. Time for bear to start being social again. I'm going to start looking for more techie and engineering hobbyists, and maybe do neckbeard projects together.

Do what you have to man.

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at here other than hypocrisy though. Could be that my eyes are refusing to provide ample information to my brain.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on January 31, 2014, 07:29:02 AM
Quote from: /b/earman on January 31, 2014, 07:20:44 AM

Do what you have to man.

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at here other than hypocrisy though. Could be that my eyes are refusing to provide ample information to my brain.

Ah, ok. Got it.

Nephew Twiddleton

I have a thought but it may have to wait for proper formulation.

Ben Shapiro

I wanted to know if I'm now the new Kai for doing this? I jumped ship for this reason alone I see the punch line (Really real anarchists become RWHN when they have children). I feel like I made the right decision, but I still feel like I did something wrong.

Let me re write what I wrote to clarify confusion.
1.) Two of my IRL Anarchists friends had children. They're now justifying taking "entitlements" because society forced them or something or other.
2.) Non-Anarchists (everyone else and me) are still parasites for creating and justifying the "system".
3.) I called them unbearable assholes, and told him to go fuck themselves for devaluing other people.
4.) They TRIED to convince me the life of their fucking children is worth more than other people's children because they're not "brain washed".
5.) One of them became a really real atheist too after converting from New Age/ Alternative Natural lifestyle.
6.) The atheist one might be becoming a MRA/facebook lawlivist.
7.)The Religious one condemns anyone who eats meat.

I think I feel bad for not jumping ship sooner. I feel like I just pissed away 8 years of my life on these two assclowns.
I'm sharing this with you guys because I feel like I might have gone too far like Kai.