News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Sky is turning black, all air movement has stopped.

HOLD ON TO YOUR ASSES, SPACE COWBOYS!  WE'RE MAKIN' GRAVY WITHOUT THE LUMPS!
\
:hammer:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

God damned massage therapists are fucking morons.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 31, 2014, 05:21:54 PM

So are preachers.  I just farted some particularly holy shit, but the internets are empty.   :sad:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 31, 2014, 05:25:46 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 31, 2014, 05:21:54 PM

So are preachers.  I just farted some particularly holy shit, but the internets are empty.   :sad:

Sun is barely up.

I am, for a new PROSPECTIVE tenant, who messaged me at 7am to say she cannot make the 10am. She still needs to get paperwork.

Fucking clownshoes.

Salty

On the plus side slept a solid 8 hours, did not drink last night, and have been writing a whole lot.

No holy work, but good shit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 31, 2014, 05:32:10 PM
On the plus side slept a solid 8 hours, did not drink last night, and have been writing a whole lot.

Good, good, and good.

And you can't be Holy™ EVERY day, or they nail you to a stick.

Salty

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 31, 2014, 05:36:38 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 31, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

Good, good, and good.

And you can't be Holy™ EVERY day, or they nail you to a stick.

:lol:

It's funny 'casue it's true!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Woooot!

I went to the bar with my housemates, and managed to sip one shitty beer for three hours. And a soda water.

I slept solid, but I'm really groggy. Lab is in 25 minutes and I'm trying to drill shit like petiole and peptidoglycan into my head.

I am hoping that today's lab quiz is mostly about bacterial colonies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 05:38:45 PM
Woooot!

I went to the bar with my housemates, and managed to sip one shitty beer for three hours. And a soda water.

I slept solid, but I'm really groggy. Lab is in 25 minutes and I'm trying to drill shit like petiole and peptidoglycan into my head.

I am hoping that today's lab quiz is mostly about bacterial colonies.

Go kick some ass.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I won the lab quiz.

I also won the fast plants worksheet.

I hope I won the midterm, too.

Today's lab was all protista and fungi.

Making dinner now: next up, science lecture at Reed. I need to remember to bring a notebook, I always forget to do that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have that deep-down kind of tired.

Left

Edited for stupid:

People are evil monkeys.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 10:30:42 PM
I won the lab quiz.

I also won the fast plants worksheet.

I hope I won the midterm, too.

There was never really any doubt.