News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Apparently I met some wackjob named Sharon Sickles today.

Started by Suu, January 04, 2014, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

She handed me this:

It looks like there's a Yahoo Group and a Myspace page for it, but yeah. My psychologist cousin was with me, and she was thoroughly impressed.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

They're all over Florida. They're hardly in need of protecting or rescuing, but a friend of mine just pointed out that the term Muscovy Duck was used as slang for communist back in the day.

Either way, this woman is a hardcore paranoid schizophrenic, or from Tucson. It's hard to tell.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

The style of writing definitely has that "paranoid schizophrenic" tenor to them.  Like Gene Ray, or Lara Johnstone.

Suu

That's what Doctor Cousin said when I showed it to her, and she specializes in Brooklyn's finest crazy while working inpatient at a NYC hospital.

Either way, this is coming home with me. I want to give it to Richter for Epiphany along with the Scientology magazine that came in my parents' mail yesterday.